Let's play Un-Theocratic Ministry School

by Mindchild 75 Replies latest jw friends

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

We aren't trying to sell anything! Just speaking with people who are interested in what the Bible has to say about these trying times.

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

Patio:

"Many wonder" the very same thing! Well, the Bible shows that, just after the flood of Noah's day, many species of animals that were previously herbivores began to prey upon other animals... and that humans began to eat the flesh of animals themselves. And, as Daniel prophecied, a day will come when the "lion lies down with the lamb..." In other words, the original perfect condition of physical creation will be reinstituted... No longer will one animal eat another in violence, which is what has occurred due to human sin and error for several thousands of years now.

As you can see from these Scriptures, God never intended for one animal to rip another to shreds in order to enjoy the fleshy bits of its meat. That is only what has been happening for many thousands of years, as a response to Satan's challenge as to whether mankind can rule himself or not!

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

PS kudos to Mindchild for playing such a convincing villain for such a long time

you made it look easy!!!

• patio34
    patio34

Hi SpiderMonkey!

My reply:

Well, that certainly seems like a logical answer. However, that doesn't explain the dinosaurs. Many of them were carnivorous. And even according to your Awake! magazine, dinosaurs lived long before humans. A human bone has never been discovered on a strata as low as dinosaurs. So, your explanation doesn't explain the violence that predated humans. Whaddu think?

Pat

• jgnat
    jgnat

So you are selling bibles, then? I already have a bible. Johnny! Stop pulling your sister's hair!

Edited by - jgnat on 19 August 2002 14:37:48

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

(phony smile starts to slip a bit)... Patio, those are very good questions! I'm glad you aren't a person who just takes someone's word for something without thinking and researching the matter for yourself. I would love to do some research of my own, and return when I have a better answer for you! [:|]

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

No, no, we aren't selling Bibles, just discussing Bible issues with those who are concerned about the future. Did you know that, thousands of years ago, the Bible foretold many of the exact problems that we deal with in the twenty-first century?

• jgnat
    jgnat

Yeah, right. And the vaccum salesman is just here to clean my carpets. Are you guys Christians? JOHNNY! I TOLD YOU TO STOP THAT. Bring the baby here!

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

[smiles warmly] Yes, of course we are Christians! Jesus Christ came to the earth to sacrifice his perfect life for us, so that we can all finally rid ourselves of the effects of sin, the sin that we inherited from Adam and Eve, the sin that we all see at work in the world around us. God promises us that, very soon, all of those who are ruining the earth will themselves be brought to ruin, and the meek will inherit the earth! At that time, the ransom sacrifice of Jesus Christ will be gradually applied to all faithful humans so that we ourselves grow to perfection and create a paradise here on earth! Isn't that wonderful news?

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

<----starting to feel a bit "dirty," didn't think he could still spout out this drivel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit