Let's play Un-Theocratic Ministry School

by Mindchild 75 Replies latest jw friends

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

[Is a bit puzzled to see Mindchild fleeing away from her]

You will come back won't you?!? I don't understand the financial market, I really would appreciate any insight you could give me....

[Shuts the door and spends some hours looking in the mirror - cannot for the life of her find anything wrong with the way she looks and decides that Mindchild is just a bit out of the world]

LOL.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

DUDE: You seem upset. Certainly I didn't mean to upset you, but I thought you might like to know about some of this information I have researched.....IN YOUR OWN LITERATURE.

Hey, how about that blood issue?

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

(adressing MegaDude)

Iiiieeeeeeyyyyyaaaaahhhhh....you must be an APOSTATE!!!!!

Hurridly grabs 3rd bookbag of the day (he just lost one fleeing from temptation at Viv's house) and heads for door.

I'm sorry, I've just realized I got my time in for the month and I need to leave now and go back and pretend I have a life. I see you are familiar indeed with our publications and while I encourage you to keep reading them, please don't read between the lines and take things out of content (hey, that is our job) perhaps some other day we can discuss the blood transfusion issues you might have.

Steps outside, knees weak, feels some skid marks in his shorts. Damn, I just can't wait for Monday to come along so I can get back to my safe routine job as a janitor!

LOL!

• Preston
    Preston

Preston: (Awakens from a drunken slumber after a night of club-hopping and hooking up) uhhh...wha time issat?

Minchild: (Pressing the doorbell) Jeez...this one better answer...I haven't spoken to anyone all morning, and I have to meet the friends at Burger King at 10:30!

Preston: (Stumbles to door wearing his "Motherf***er tank top", dog collar, and leather pants) Hey...what's up? Jeez...why the hell are you wearing a suit in this weather it's like 200 degrees outside, you better come inside.

Mindchild: Uhhhhhhhhhhh......

• Mary
    Mary

(32 year old single Dub working out in service by myself as there were only three of us out today)

"Good afternoon sir, I'm calling on you and your neighbours to talk about a very important issue that concerns us all: When you look around at the world today, do you think things will ever get better?"

POSSIBLY.

Well you seem like an intelligent man, do you think mankind will be able to solve our problems?

PERHAPS.

.......Uh......I see. Well, can I direct you to the bib--------wow something smells great! Did I interupt something?

ABSOLUTELY NOT. I'M JUST HAVING A FRIEND OVER FOR LUNCH. PERHAPS YOU WOULD CARE TO JOIN US AND DISCUSS YOUR ISSUES FURTHER?

(Dub, thinking how many hours she can count by staying for lunch!): Sure that would be great! By the way, my name is Mary. Can I ask what your name is?

CERTAINLY. IT'S DR. HANNIBAL LECTER. PLEASE COME IN.............

• jgnat
    jgnat

I will play, if someone else wants to play JW. (I think Mindchild has put in his hours).

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

I'll bite... Knock, knock

• patio34
    patio34

Okay Ill play! This is a great game, MC and Ive been ROFLOL!

OkayIm a bored middle-aged woman who sees an attractive younger man at her door. J

I say: "Well hello there? Whats a nice guy like you doing on my doorstep?"

Then: " you must be here about the Bible, right? Let me ask you this? Why is there violence in nature? Thats always bothered me."

The ball's in your court!

Edited by - Patio34 on 18 August 2002 21:0:23

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

Hahaha Preston...something like that actually happened once to my pioneer partner! He was dumb enough to go into the guys house and quickly noticed all kinds of bondage equipment and some whips. When the guy went into the kitchen to get a beer, he left. lol

LOL Mary, are you related to Outlaw by any chance? hehehe

Yep Patio, I got my 5 hours in this month already, otherwise I would be very tempted to share the good news with you.

Skipper

• jgnat
    jgnat

Sorry, spider. Got distracted by dinner. OK, I am a frazzled housewife saturday morning.

"What are you selling?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit