How Good and Pleasant It Is . . .

by comforter 73 Replies latest jw friends

• LB
    LB

I'm sorry, comforter just cracks me up.

But excuse me, I'm trying to piss on the ceiling. Darn thing must be a few inches higher than I remember. Maybe the floor is lower???

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Colored? Where do you live, the 1950's?

• CoolBreeze
    CoolBreeze

Hey LB, think it would help if we covered your ceiling with snow?

Anton

• Satanus
    Satanus

At least many people here know valis personally. I've seen many pictures of him. Also he is only one person. I wonder how many posters you are? Nytel? Yoyomama? Talk about playing games!

SS

• comforter
    comforter

you ever heard of smallsville, stinky? that where comforter. but don't worry. some of his best friends be colored.

comfy

• LB
    LB

snow would be nice, although I'm going to be whining about snow in a few months. Right now we are surrounded by forest fires. So I'm pissing in smoke mostly. I need another beer, more pressure is needed.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Comforter-

No one uses the word "colored" anymore. It just shows how ignorant and/or backwards you are.

• comforter
    comforter

people use coloreed where comforter lives. and what about the people in african called colered?

comfy

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

So like I said you are backwards. The word "colored" hasn't been in common usage (in the U.S.) since the early 1900's.

But this is off the subject at hand. . .

Edited by - StinkyPantz on 17 August 2002 0:20:32

• larc
    larc

Brother Comforter, I am white anglo saxin with a PhD. However, I hung out in a multi-cultural neighorhood bar for 15 years. So, I am a homie that hung out in the hood. Also, two of my three kids are married to black folks. Now, these two in laws are not from the hood, i.e., getto, they are refined folks. If you have any other questions, write them on 20 dollar bill and mail them to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit