How Good and Pleasant It Is . . .

by comforter 73 Replies latest jw friends

• comforter
    comforter

valis

comforter understand disagreement and think it good thing. but it is obvious that some people in this place do not like each other. now that can happen in a closed society. but it is not so much the arguing that gits comforter. what perplexes him is the thangs that people argue over and the vehemence they argue with. have you not heard of disagreeing without being disagreeable? that is what comforter is advocating. read the family life book.

comfy love

• Bang
    Bang

That's not disunity comforter, it's everyday living. As you say, they are dwelling together, but by no threat or coercion, and with all the ups and downs that go with it - in fact, that's what love is about. As a jw you don't know this teaching, as they have convinced you that love and unity means some bizarre mixture of robotism, giving some things to your friends and obeying the boss - that's not life. Life is a part of Love.

God is Adventure and we're in it - are you taking part in it? Are you getting into it, fearing Him, or are you working your ass off to avoid the fear of Him?

bang

Edited by - bang on 16 August 2002 23:34:26

• comforter
    comforter

ash

witnesses do not conduct book studies with sheep in the field. it is called a bible study. now the congregation book study is another story.

comfy love <meow>

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

LOL, Comforter. I suppose you would have us all believe the perfect and wonderful JWs never have disagreements? While it is sad that we disagree on points and mention them, at least we have the freedom to disagree and not fear being drug off to a back room for a JW style kangaroo court.

Been there, done that, counted the time.

Lew W

• comforter
    comforter

bang

if love be what i witnessed in the latest threads in this place, then spare me. comforter can dew without that kinna love. love is telling sombody to F off! love aint calling people pejorative words and insulting them. what a warped view of luv

comfy

• comforter
    comforter

dakotared did not read what comfy said. comfy said disagreement is good. but try to disagree without being disagreeable. read family life book.

comforter

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Comfy

The family life book is not as good as experience and common sense. My own family is proof of that.

ash

• comforter
    comforter

the family life book taught comfy to disagree without being disagreeable. the bible also say not to let the sun set with you in a provoked state. wise counsel for our times.

comfy

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Comfy apparently hasn't seen the disunity amongst the blessed bretheren of the Kingdumb Halls? Just stand outside the rest rooms and listen to what is being said about others, when they think you aren't listening.

Lew W

• Valis
    Valis
    what perplexes him is the thangs that people argue over and the vehemence they argue with. have you not heard of disagreeing without being disagreeable? that is what comforter is advocating. read the family life book.

kiss my ass and read the Family book yourself. What an utter waste of time you are. Not even getting the point fool. We can be vehement about anything we want without people outright castigating us you numb nut! Why? Because we live in a FREE society and not within the confines of the Watchtower society. So boring you are and I wish someone would find out who you are...I hate trolls.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit