How Good and Pleasant It Is . . .

by comforter 73 Replies latest jw friends

• comforter
    comforter

to see apostates dwelling together in disunity! you guys arguing about the right to say cuss words are something else. <LOL>

Comforter 133:1

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

For once he makes a good point. It's pretty pathetic.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Lol at Neablis,

Rest easy. This is his first good point and quite likely his last.

Best - HS

• larc
    larc

Comforter, I agree with you. It is sad to behold. Can I have a book study with you?

• comforter
    comforter

larc

you been out a while? comforter thought it was bible study. you know something he don't. wait, don't answer that.

comforter

• TR
    TR

It's also pathetic that a 'hovah is here hangin' wit d' 'postates. Unless of course he renounces his evil 'hovah ways.

TR

• Valis
    Valis

He doesn't make any valid point and has never done so. He insinuates that people who live in a free society are messed up because they can have dissention and still be friends and colleagues and disagree whenever we goddam well feel like. As opposed to living in a closed system that only uses new light when they realize the whole world is watching and if they fuck up too bad then even more people will know where the real apostacy spawns from. The WTBTS nonetheless.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• comforter
    comforter

comforter was thinking jest about the same thang today, tr. what is a holy and clean christian like him doing in a place like this? but they do say that Jesus ate and drunk with the sinners. something to mull over. you postates better watch out. you might stumble someone like moi.

comforter

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Of course you'd agree with him Naeblis. Plenty of the arguing has centered around your "poll"; so go ahead and take a bow for the discord you've helped keep alive.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

No Comforter...it was called a book study back in my cong.....at least the title is honest.

Wt books, of course. Can't think without them!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit