CNN/Connie Chung/silentlambs

by silentlambs 81 Replies latest jw friends

• abbagail
    abbagail

Hi Bill, THANKS for the link to the "garbage bag photos" at this forum. The JW person has looked at them and did his usual "critique" stating it might not be as it seems, could be tinted windows like in the SUV, etc. etc. I ALWAYS say to these Doubting Thomases (on the SL guestbook and other groups), that if they question anything, why don't they write you/Bill directly, or better yet, call you? Of course, they NEVER want to do that. Thanks again for posting the link.

I read the CNN transcript (thank you!), and then tried to download the link to watch the CNN/Connie Chung sent via SL email: http://www.seattle-chat.com/charlie/cnn-interview_bill-bowen.wmv
    but got this Error Message:

Not Found
    The requested URL /charlie/cnn-interview_bill-bowen.wmv was not found on this server.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Apache/1.3.22 Server at www.seattle-chat.com Port 80

The video is probably somewhere on this forum, so I'm just beginning my search for it, been offline for two days, but CONGRATS anyway! And welcome, Heidi, to the forum! Great pics of you ladies in the NY Times!

And Plumkrazy, great comment about the strategy; and I never "ignore" your posts if I can help it! ;)

Grits

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Bill,

I can't even begin to thank-you for what you are doing for all those that have been abused by the WTS.

My husband and I are rebuilding our lives after being raised in the org. I'm now 42 and my husband is 47 and we dissasociated ourselves in 1999.

I can't begin to thank-you for speaking out and taking up for me and thousands of others who have been silent for too long. Now that you've made it possible for many of us to speak out, we are doing so. I will never be able to thank-you enough and........

I will never be silent again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit