CNN/Connie Chung/silentlambs

by silentlambs 81 Replies latest jw friends

• anewlife
    anewlife

Reborn: I love reading your posts!

Mr. Bowen: I am sooooo very pleased to hear this!! Can't wait to see it!

(I started a letter to you telling you my story and accidentally sent it before finishing. I have recently personally experienced a "Dateline" experience myself. The local elders contacted the GB who gave them directions on how to handle the "situation" and in conformity with the Dateline showing, they AGAIN protected the perpetrator and REVICTIMIZED my sister and I! It's only been a couple of weeks since the elders "sent their report to the Society," but it looks like they are not going to do a thing! What really pisses me and my sister off is the fact that that's all they wanted....just the facts. However, because I'm DF'd and my sister has not attended in over a year our statements were pretty much minimized and one of the elders merely said, "At one point forgiveness has to begin." I was disgusted and told them so. Anyway, my sister and I await to see if he's removed as a ministerial servant. HIGHLY DOUBTFUL as they see him as a "changed man" and the fact that he expressed so much concern for "the congregation." They totally missed the fact that he didn't express any concern for his own daughters! And the fine, "concerned" local elders....well, they didn't express ANY kind of empathy, sympathy, compassion or understanding either....NOT ONE WORD!)

Anyway.....spill it all! I'm supporting you 1,000,000 percent!!!!!!!

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

I just the TIVO.

• joeshmoe
    joeshmoe

Boy this is a big deal. I wonder if it will make it into "Watching the World"?

The witnesses can ignore it, but the rest of the world won't. You rock, Bill & Sheila.

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

This snowball is turning into an avalanche. Way to go Bill !

• Berean
    Berean

***Thank you, Jesus! I finally lived to see the day I knew something Farkel didn't! Let me savor the moment....Ahhhhhhh. I wish I smoked....***

Come on! Next time give a little warning. I just about spewed my Mountain Dew all over the keyboard, I laughed so hard I think I spotted, and with all the commotion my wife almost found out that I'm on an apostate site ;)

Berean

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

So who is taping this? AND how can us poor folk that don't get CNN get to watch it?

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

I'm taping it, and I'll capture it as soon as it's taped, and put it up on my server.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Thank you very much Trauma_Hound!

The message continues to spread far and wide! Be it newspaper articles, journalism programs, primetime news channel interviews, or via internet streaming media.

ROAR ON SILENTLAMBS!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

cool

• abbagail
    abbagail

THIS IS TOOO GOOD!!!! WAY TO GO Silent Lambs!!!

Slow or not, I always liked Connie Chung! She's got HEART!

Trauma Hound! Thank you! I'm with PlumKrazy, I don't get CNN cable either. I was HOPING we could watch it online and/or someone would post the video here or elsewhere! THANK YOU! I WILL SEE YOU HERE TOMORROW NIGHT!!!

While I'm at it, does anyone remember where Bill's photos were of the committee who taped the garbage bags over the KH windows? I KNOW I saw those photos, but do not remember where??? I searched Silent Lambs site (did not find them). I did a search here at this site, but did not see them either. Did they come thru the SL email list? If so, I must not have saved them. I have a JW asking to see the garbage bags on the windows. I said they were no big secret and available online, but now I can't find them! Any help would be appreciated, as my memory is obviously defective! THANKS!!!

Grits

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit