CNN/Connie Chung/silentlambs

by silentlambs 81 Replies latest jw friends

• scumrat
    scumrat

cry your eyes out watchtower, you thought it was over!!!!!!!

you stupid morons, we'll see this through till the end!!!!!

• sisteract
    sisteract

hey Bill, looks like you have a pretty long sleeve---i wonder what's up it next.

i'm sure the watchtower is wondering too!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

......YES!!!...... Hey Bill,very cool.Connie Chung is a nice lady with a large following.I watch her all the time,along with MILLIONS of other viewers....................Hey WBTS,hows your day been going so far?..(LOL)..Yeah, thats right,I`m laughing at you.The one guy that could have helped you with your pediphile problem and you tossed him out.. Bill Bowen of "SILENT LAMB`S" ..Are you going to clean up your problem?Or are you going to pretend "Satans System" is after you?This isn`t going to go away....Think about it...OUTLAW

• patio34
    patio34

Thanks for the update, Bill. Way to go!

Did you ever have any idea at all where this would all lead two years ago? How our lives can change dramatically!

I'm going to put up a notice on a couple of bulletin boards at work to watch the program. that'll really bug the JWs who work there wondering who puts up the notices for these shows. Heh, heh!

As far as the Watchtower, I hope that the truism "The truth will out" comes true with them! They've been trying to sweep this problem under the rug, but the news media just keep digging at it.

Pat

Edited by - Patio34 on 13 August 2002 23:17:34

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

correction 7 pm CST

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

correction 7 pm CST

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Bill,thanks.For anybody on the West Coast of the "Great White North" It`s: 5pm,Channel 33 on CNN,"Connie Chung Tonight"...OUTLAW

Edited by - OUTLAW on 13 August 2002 23:53:46

• Farkel
    Farkel

Bill,

I hope you are aware that interviews of this type are going to delay your reinstatement for some time.

Farkel

• Tanalyst
    Tanalyst

Connie's been trying to regain her credibility, after she blew it interviewing the mother of former House Speaker Newt Gingrich. With the cameras rolling she tells the frail lady,"Just between you and me, what did he tell you about Hillary Clinton?" "She's a b@#*! " came the reply. She lost her job shortly after that.

I always like to know the scoop that they don't add to the press release.

Bill,( and the others involved ) thanks for your relentless integrity and love for Jehovah Witness children.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Connie Chung hosts her own show"Connie Chung Tonight" during coveted Prime Time on CNN..Her credibility,and her paycheck are doing just fine..LOL..OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit