Did man go to the moon?

by sleepy 67 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    Other than the fact that European technicians are inherently more forthright than ones living in North America

LOL THATS whay North america is called Satan.

Satan was spawned in America. over 10,000 years ago. LMAO

This thread has the potential to go places......................

Hark! Is that flames I see in the distance?

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

hmmm. But they had the technology to do it for real. Makes NO sense what so ever. Sorry but not biting.LOL

Oh lord, another idiot in our midst, I was talking about Video Technology not space technology! Your the one that doesn't make any sense. And I have never been to the moon, however I do know how light works, I do know what a set looks like, and I do know when a video has been faked. Faking photographs is fairly easy, it's not easy to fake motion video period.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    Oh lord, another idiot in our midst, I was talking about Video Technology not space technology!

NO SH** IDIOT SO WHO IS THE REAL IDIOT! IDIOT!..Make that RUDE IDIOT.........! IDIOT!

What the FU** DO YOU know about ALL forms of technology.....idiot

plum of the smarter then your dumb ass class

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

btw

your an idiot

• Trauma_Hound
  • ISP
    ISP

I would be amazed if it were a hoax.....but stranger things have happened I guess. For there to be TV shows and stuff...there must be something to the story.

ISP

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

A good resource for this and other questions is http://www.badastronomy.com/

On the moon landing "hoax": http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Trauma_Hound

I don't personally care WHAT you post in rebuttle at this point and you could have landed on the damn moon youself for all I care.

I don't appreciate being called an idiot.

edited because my keyboard is an idiot

Edited by - plmkrzy on 11 August 2002 18:7:58

• VM44
    VM44

Go to Amazon and read the reviews of the book

Bad Astronomy: Misconceptions and Misuses Revealed, from Astrology to the Moon Landing "Hoax" by Philip C. Plait.
    It looks like it contains a lot of interesting material. --VM44

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Oh for cryin out loud! They can put a man on the moon but they can't fake a moon landing!

Personally, I believe that we actually did go. Actually I think that there has been more activity in space than we have been told about.

I remember hearing some story once about the first moon mission. Something about how there was a Soviet mission as well, with us and the Soviets in a race to be the first on the moon and there was a space battle between the two missions? Not saying I believe it, just trying to remember that's all.

Mike.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit