Did man go to the moon?

by sleepy 67 Replies latest jw friends

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

Yes, man has been to the moon. I've seen the programs talking about how the US didn't make it up there and I've also read lots of stuff showing how incredibly off base those shows are. The image editing (especially with things you wouldn't even think of back at the time) capabilities are just now becoming available and certainly would NOT have been around 30 years ago. Not only that but how else would the US have so much material brought back from the moon? What I've found to be really interesting is that while it is illegal to own lunar rocks brought back from those missions demmisioned suits and equipment are just fine to own. What some people who have gotten their hands on the equipment have found is tiny fragments of lunar rocks that somehow slipped past NASA inspectors. Now how would you explain that? Not only that but with so many people that would be needed for something like that don't you think that at least one or two of them would have accidentaly slipped and said something about it?

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

Also, don't forget that The Creation Book was very compelling as well to people who didn't question it.

• COMF
    COMF

Doubtless it was very easy to fake. Just hang a backdrop over the earth and have a mechanical toy rocket move across it toward a painted moon. That'll fool all the amateur astronomers watching through their telescopes.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I recently saw an interview with a person who was a key player in the first Apollo mission, not an astronaut but one of the "biggie" engineers who played a major part in pulling off this seemingly impossible feat. His eyes still light up with excitement when he recalls the events of 1969.

I don't give much credit to conspiracy theories because I don't think people are that good at lying. Normal people hate to lie. (notice I said normal - this does not include the WTBTS)

Conspiracy TV gets good ratings and therefore good advertising bucks.

Edited by - dantheman on 11 August 2002 16:59:43

• Ice Blue
    Ice Blue

Try this for a support of a hoax

http://batesmotel.8m.com/

and this to explain some of the issues raised

http://www.redzero.demon.co.uk/moonhoax/

• sleepy
    sleepy

Heres a site refuting the conspiracy theory

http://users.commkey.net/Braeunig/space/hoax.htm

• haujobbz
    haujobbz

RE:sleepy

Thankz for the sites about hifi and the sites on the nasa conspiricies there brill,keep me posted also what you gonna do with the kimber,like to see it.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Your a fool if you believe this was a hoax, I AM a video professional, I worked many years in the Broadcast television industry, simply put, they did NOT have the technology to fake something like this back then, hell all video transmissions were analog, not digital like they are now, including the camera equipment, they didn't have CCD's in camera's back then. I've seen the moon through a telescope, and it looks just like it did on the video, the motion was too smooth to be faked, I could go into more detail why this is not faked. But ultimattes weren't around back then.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    capabilities are just now becoming available and certainly would NOT have been around 30 years ago.

So Jesus are saying they Did or Didn't go?

Read your post.

they did NOT have the technology to fake something like this back then

hmmm. But they had the technology to do it for real. Makes NO sense what so ever. Sorry but not biting.LOL

I AM a video professional

So when WAS the last time you went to the moon?

Plumof the no longer the fool class

Edited by - plmkrzy on 11 August 2002 17:33:3

• Flip
    Flip
    I beleive there is a joint european mission ot revisit the lunar landing sites.

Bb, how would we know if the published results of that joint mission wouldn't be faked? Other than the fact that European technicians are inherently more forthright than ones living in North America.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit