Did man go to the moon?

by sleepy 67 Replies latest jw friends

• sleepy
    sleepy

Did man go to the moon?

Just watched an amazing programme that claimed the moon landings were faked.I was supprised at how compeling the evidence against a moon landing was.Anyone know more about the subject?

If it is true that this didn't happen it raises a whole lot of questions about how trust worthy our governments are.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

not sure... good topic... any evidence u can present to us?

Kisses,

Moe

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

*sigh*

• haujobbz
    haujobbz

Blimey !!! That cant be right but know when i think about it apollo 13 did look a little fake with all that turkey foil,sleepy i missed it but give me some of the reasons why they said it couldnt of happened.

"Please rewind my mind so i can be blind again"

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

The evidence against the moon landing is pretty good. The motive was there, and remember this was the era of mass assasinations (RFK, JFK, MLK JR, Malcom X) there was conspiracies everywhere. We will soon know if the landings were faked or not, I beleive there is a joint european mission ot revisit the lunar landing sites.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Hmm, it does make you wonder. Anyone seen Capricorn 1?

Englishman.

• sleepy
    sleepy

Here some sites I've just found.

www.empusa.clara.net/lunar/lunar1.htm

www.ramjet.co.uk

www.chennaiads.com/articles/nasa.asp

Edited by - sleepy on 11 August 2002 16:38:47

Edited by - sleepy on 11 August 2002 16:46:5

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I've seen many programs about it. It is pretty compelling when they present the evidence. Makes a lot of sense to.

I wish I had some links to it for posting but all I can dig up right now is my memory

If anyone ever gets a chance to see any of the programs I highly recomend them.

plum

• SYN
    SYN

The only way to truly find out (apart from some very convincing evidence that has been presented against the landings) is to visit the site ourselves and see. Until then, speculation is just that, speculation.

• sleepy
    sleepy

haujobz

Have a look at some of the links,I'm going to look for some better ones latter.This has sparked my interest.

Did you get the sites I posted for you yesturday?

Edited by - sleepy on 11 August 2002 16:49:32

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit