Who Here Believes in God?

by The_Bad_Seed 69 Replies latest jw friends

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

Personally, I do not believe God ever has or ever will exist. I have my reasons -- I guess I could be considered an Agnostic, rather than an Athiest. I was curious to see what the larger part of the former Borg community believed, now looking from the outside in, rather than the opposite. Feel free to blather an explanation of 35000 words or less.

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

I dont believe in god the way christians do.

I believe that we are all god and god is all in us. God is just energy that makes up a part of us and everything around us.

And thats what I believe.

Spice : Newest member of the Jedi class

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

I do :) For many reasons :) There, thats only ten words.

• zanex
    zanex

god? hmmmm I wud have to classify myself as an agnostic..I am not necessarily sure WHAT i believe in. It has always been safer to not believe in anythin but myself and my own thoughts and actions...

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Believer (one word )

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

I do not believe in god as a personal being or individual. I see the energy of life, or spirit as the pulse of the universe. In that it is in all life and reacts to the individual in the way they direct it or accept it. There is no one religion that controls it, although all tap on it in some way. I just see life and the energy as god ... although I refer to it as spirit.

God as a individual or person, does not exist!!!!!!

• Jesika
    Jesika

I don't know what to believe.

• FreeToBeMe
  • jgnat
    jgnat

I have no choice. He believes in me. Long story. Best told in person with a cup of hot cocoa in hand.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Put in my vote for agnostic. Although I believe there is a god I do not believe that he is following the day to day or minute to minute affairs of individuals. And, I am sure he is embarrassed by what passes off as religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit