Where are the Masculine Men?

by teenyuck 101 Replies latest jw friends

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

Answer to Beautiful Garbage: Extended families work and grow their own food outside their cities. Everything costs less $2 for the phone as an example. And like here they have 2 income families so perhaps it's $200 per family per month. Their clothing puts ours to shame. I was surprised at that. They have less than ours but what they have is both stylish and well made and with highest quality materials....To Teejay: I would love to tell you where but as you know small minds resort to stereotype insults when their arguments are weak. I just don't like seeing these good people trashed by the ignorant...To Six of Nine: Your sexism is now topped by your racism, FUCK OFF Bitch!

• Perry
    Perry

LOL SIX. .....

Alchemist is in Lenningrad doing his thang!

.. I

Edited by - Perry on 31 July 2002 0:52:8

Edited by - Perry on 31 July 2002 0:55:34

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

LOL. Oh no! *shock, dismay* I've angered Hitler. Whatever will I do?

Now go back to your "Russian Brides" discussion board, pussy.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

wtf Perry??????????????

I will not bite on this thread, but i will say being a man goes much farther than looks, it is about actions. It has nothing to do with penis size, chest size, arm size, or anything else size.

A TRUE man has a way of making me feel like a woman who is cherished, loved and most importantly, a woman who can be his best friend.

Amanda

• Perry
    Perry

Amanda,

Just a litte warper humor. I couldn't agree with you more.

Perry

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

A TRUE man has a way of making me feel like a woman who is cherished, loved and most importantly, a woman who can be his best friend.

Dang! That makes for a pretty small group of potentially "true" men on this planet! I'm hurt! *sniff* * wipe snot on ruffles of square dancing dress*

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

I agree with you 100% Mr. Moe but it doesn't hurt to wear some better clothes etc. Kisses
    PS (not to Mr Moe) Your cold on where and that ain't my photo

• teejay
    teejay

The Alchemist,

It's not important where it is and I didn't mean to come off like I was prying. Just curious. I don't doubt that such a place or people exist. There are probably many such places in the world. You said

They keep trim and not from lack of food but from a desire to look.. shall I say it? sexy and beautiful for their "beloved man" or woman. They know about the hostility of the sexes towards each other here. It comes out in our movies.
    That final statement is a very good one. I think that there are other cultures that are less materialistic and more family/relationship oriented than we are in the U.S. which makes them superior to us in many ways.

Good point about the movies, too. "Hostility." Good word. Anytime a mainstream movie (meant to entertain) is made in which a woman or women are brutalized, one has to wonder about the state of the female/male relationship.

For our honeymoon a few years ago, my wife and I went to Cozumel. We were there for a week. Outside of the few tourist areas, the people have little but are as you describe in their treatment of each other. To say that they are warm and generous would be an understatement. I simply fell in love with the place and it's people.

I love it here where I live, but we can learn a thing or two from those humble people.

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

No sweat Teejay never for one moment thought you were prying or doubting for that matter. And Yes Latin families have the strongest ties I have ever observed. They are wonderful people and don't need any disrespect. About American movies to the rest of the world. Actually there not as well liked as some may think. I seen the movie theaters mostly abandoned. Movies we think are funny like "Something about Mary" and "American Pie" are panned as "crude and cruel American humor." Women I agree are degraded in the movies as prostitutes and Mafia wives etc. I do think us men get it worse. Remember "Fried Green Tomatoes" the funny there was they were feeding the murdered body of the male abuser to the police detective looking for the body. All fair I guess. The worst in my opinion was "The Joy Luck Club" one abusive man after another and just about the time you think there is one good man in the movie he turns out to be the worst of them all. Hollywood propaganda. It makes me wince. Bet you learned allot during these last 2 posts. Rile them up and their true colors come out. Scratch a liberal sexest and there is a racest ready to come out. Amazing

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Why do trolls always lock their e-mail?

I should have left 4skins photo posted.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit