Where are the Masculine Men?

by teenyuck 101 Replies latest jw friends

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

Thank you Xena for your compliment. I started to write you a long post about my business travels and the attitudes of my foreign partners, both men and women, in other lands towards each other. I just hit the delete button on a few hundred words. When 4skins posted his foreign travel post it hit a nerve. You see the thing is is that I have so much more experience in this subject than he. But I am growing tired of offending everyone. But I should first answer your question. I believe 4skins is as uncomfortable around women with attitudes hostile towards men as I am. We believe that these attitudes reflect out in many ways; the mannerism, the walk, clothing and hair styles etc. You see when I lived in another country for so long and came back here and looked around I was mildly shocked. Over there people are lucky to make $100 month even after 4 years at the university and yet they dress to the nines all the time. They keep trim and not from lack of food but from a desire to look.. shall I say it? sexy and beautiful for their "beloved man" or woman. They know about the hostility of the sexes towards each other here. It comes out in our movies. You see I just have a different perspective on this issue, that's all. Dave

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Alchemist, you're pathetic.

• teejay
    teejay
    Over there people are lucky to make $100 month even after 4 years at the university and yet they dress to the nines all the time. They keep trim and not from lack of food but from a desire to look.. shall I say it? sexy and beautiful for their "beloved man" or woman. They know about the hostility of the sexes towards each other here.

The Alchemist,

Where exactly is "over there"?

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Alchemist, may we see a picture of you?

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Over there people are lucky to make $100 month even after 4 years at the university and yet they dress to the nines all the time. They keep trim and not from lack of food but from a desire to look.. shall I say it? sexy and beautiful for their "beloved man" or woman.

What is the name of "over there"?

"Lucky" to make 100 bucks, but can still dress to the nines? dang!

After spending all that money on clothes and assessories they have money for food??? Hmmm I'll have to remember that dieting "tip".

All the countries I know where people are "lucky" to make 100 bucks a month WITH an university education sure ain't too worried about looking "sexy".

"beloved woman"? LMAO!

Andee

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

oorr, hi Mr. big Alchemist fella. Me rucky rucky. me make 100 dorrar US. me make Mr. Alchemist fella reary reary (pun intended) happy fella. Me can leave country when me 15, me clean gooooooood. You wanna me? Mr. Alchemist fella?

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

LOL @ six of nine!

• Perry
    Perry

Some people are either unconcerned with, or obsessed with masculinity.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Oh thanks Perry. Like I don't have enough trouble getting dates w/o that picture circulating!

• dolphman
    dolphman

Ok ladies here's me....i'm strait and i work out a little...

what do you think?

don't mean to be such a poser....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit