Where are the Masculine Men?

by teenyuck 101 Replies latest jw friends

• teejay
    teejay
    Men are almost universally stupid when it comes to understanding women and how they think, believe me I know these things as I am one.

Speak for yourself, Hillary. Oh! You did!!

It may be a foreign idea to you but believe it or not, generally speaking, some men do indeed understand most women.

Nevertheless, your statement *is* politically correct and will (has?) no doubt garner you some points here with the ladies, but alas, it is starkly stereotypical and therefore, maybe wrong?
    ----------------------

Spice, I'm glad you pointed out how shallow 4skins was being in the thread he started. I'm glad you called him on the carpet for judging a woman's femininity by such superficial things as a thin waist(/muscles) and feminine gait(/brawn). I'm glad you exposed how wrong it was for him to insult most women with such blanket statements. [insert rolley-eye thingie here]

Hmmm,

As is your style my Man, right on point.

It's amazing, once a body stops to think about it: As outrageous as 4skins was on the other thread, here his greatest antagonist over there (SpiceItUp) says pretty much the same thing *he* did! Only reverse.

I mean, masculinity and/or femininity being defined by how one LOOKS???!!! Wow. Maybe they need to hook up. You know... birds of a feather... and all that.

• D8TA
    D8TA

BACK TO ANSWERING THE TOPIC QUESTION:

Where are the Masculine Men?

I'm currently kicking 4skins' and Alchemist's ass, and making them cry showing them their 3 inch "short commings" next to my piece. I will be done shortly. - D8TA

Edited by - D8TA on 30 July 2002 22:4:25

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

I don't know about any of this feminine/masculine sh-tuff. To thine own self be true; that's what's really attractive (in either gender, I would guess, but I don't pretend to understand what women find attractive about us men in the first place).

• Farkel
    Farkel

: . Where did all the masculine men go?

They left town. Got tired about women bitching about everything.

Farkel

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

lol...TJ,

It may be a foreign idea to you but believe it or not, generally speaking, some men do indeed understand most women.

I suppose the evidence for this is contained in your posts on this thread?

Nevertheless, your statement *is* politically correct and will (has?) no doubt garner you some points here with the ladies, but alas, it is starkly stereotypical and therefore, maybe wrong?

It maybe is wrong or maybe right. As it was given in humor and with no underlying motives to win the support of any gender, it hardly matters to me.

Best - HS

• teejay
    teejay

>> it was given in humor and with no underlying motives to win the support of any gender, it hardly matters to me.

Same here.

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Sheesh...I take a nap and wasnt here to defend myself so here it goes...

Hmmm:

Spice, I'm glad you pointed out how shallow 4skins was being in the thread he started. I'm glad you called him on the carpet for judging a woman's femininity by such superficial things as a thin waist(/muscles) and feminine gait(/brawn). I'm glad you exposed how wrong it was for him to insult most women with such blanket statements. [insert rolley-eye thingie here]

Come on now I am sure you could have seen the sarcasm for it self. No way that these "men" (and I use the term loosely and speaking only to 4skins, The Alchemist & teejay) would ever dare post a photograph of themselves as they are way to insecure and thats one of the reasons (to say the least) that they are not masculine.

Jim

Spice said, "...Who is willing to take the challenge...." (among other things)

I think she forgot to qualify her reply with - "Only those in their 20's need reply."

Just the thoughts from an ancient one.

(Excuse me - I need to go clean my dentures now.)

Regards,

Jim TX

that was way harsh and I didnt deserve that.

Now I did just see your pic on XJW and say wooohooo

teejay

prove it teejey..show us a picture or something...

SpiceItUp,

It's only my opinion, but in saying this you show that, just in the other thread, you don't really understand what femininity or masculinity *is.* Posting a pic gives the viewer no clue as to one's masculinity of femininity. You know why? Because neither of those things can be captured in a photo.

Those are qualities that come from the heart and are FELT, not SEEN -- at least not in a photo. Regardless of the pic I post, what you saw would give you no clue of whether I was masculine or not. You might think I was sexy (or not), handsome (or not); fat, thin, tall, short... but masculine? Not a chance.

Exactly the point all the women on the other thread were to trying to make. But you IMO have come off as a big-time chavenistic pic. And if you looked closer I said a picture OR something. That would also include a sense of humanity and sensitivity (which in my my opnion make a man REAL) even if its just through your words but you decided to take the low road yet again and attacked me. I was only asking you to prove what you declared and that was that you are masculine. But apparently you cant prove that with words either. I am done with YOU. You are not worth my time anymore. (a little bit different when the shoe is on the other foot)

Its really a shame that you guys cant (with the exception of d8ta...in fact the exception of pretty much all the men here but for the 3 that are on my list as the most insecure and self-loathing of all) take a moment to actually realize what you are saying. Its saddend me more that you all have such an outdated opinions of women and men. You have been challenged--you have failed. And no I wasnt speaking of just only pictures---please read what I wrote to teejay. You have proven that you cannot comprehend anything other than your own lack of testoterone. Which is expalins why you seem to have to need to prove that the wommen here are the evil. I will tell you that I have met more Real men in my lifetime than you could ever hope to even achieve have of what they are or have (and yes this is meant in ALL areas of manhood)

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Wondered if I was the only one who thought this might be KJV......

Xena,

In my first post to 4skin's "feminine" thread, I addressed it "4skins aka KJV

Andee

• Xena
    Xena

Darn and I missed that......Andee you are feminine and smart.....hey is that possible in KJV world?????

• teejay
    teejay

*will someone please help SpiceItUp get a grip*?

For one, Spice, if you think I "attacked" you only because I said that I thought you didn't understand the true meaning of two words, well, then to me that means that you have never really been attacked IN LIFE. Ever. Make no mistake: I *could have* attacked you (as you were/are very open to it) but I left that up to 4skins. I only attacked your ARGUMENT. Big difference.

Secondly, I gather (if that pic you posted on the other thread is a recent pic of you) that you are young. If so, your youth speaks volumes.
    ------------

I could (maybe should) let your tortured post slide on by but that would be what the Jehovahs call a mistaken kindness. (hey, they are right about *some* things.) I would be remiss in not trying to help a sistah out if I didn't show you something you need to know about the Internet and, by extension, life itself.

That is: you (I, we) are free to express yourself (ourselves) but sometimes people will disagree with you (us). When that happens, it doesn't mean you or they are right or wrong. It only means that you disagree. So far... no biggee.

At this point, what often happens (both here and in life) is that those with the weaker argument (or skill) lose their grip. Rather than reconnoiter, instead of stepping back and reconsidering new or different viewpoints, they get personal. If the shoe fits...

Your saying here that, I "have come off as a big-time chavenistic pic" is only the latest example of what I'm talking about. What exactly did I say that makes me come off as a chauvinist? Was it when I said that men don't like masculine women? Or, maybe it was when I said that men don't like loud-mouth, overly assertive women. I'm confused. Could'ya help a bruvva out? If I said something out of line I will apologize, right as rain.

>> And if you looked closer I said a picture OR something.

No need for me to "look closer." I know you said, "I said a picture OR something." What you don't seem to understand is that in this format there is nothing I could offer you that would PROVE my masculinity. It's really that simple. By the same token, there is nothing you or any other woman could post that could prove *their* femininity. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

You said: "... you decided to take the low road yet again and attacked me." Care to stand by your words and show us where I "attacked" you? And "yet again"? In other words, I've attacked you before? When?

You said: "I was only asking you to prove what you declared and that was that you are masculine. But apparently you cant prove that with words either."

Bingo!!! Now we're getting somewhere. If you think a man can "PROVE" to you "WITH WORDS" that he is masculine, you only demonstrate that, as I said earlier you don't know the meaning of the words. Not only that, you may be in line for a bit of a let-down in areas of life that are waaay more meaningful to you than winning a silly argument on an online discussion forum.

Look, I could go on but what would be the point? As I said at the outset, there are things about online posting that you need to understand. Maybe one day you will. I'm not trying to give you a hard time. My goal is to help you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit