Where are the Masculine Men?

by teenyuck 101 Replies latest jw friends

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Fourskin started a battle of the sexes with his "Where are the Feminine Women" thread.

I am wondering about men. I look out the window at my neighbor. He is 37, tall and thin. Looks like a young boy, until you see the wrinkles around his eyes. Then you realize that he has no muscle. He has a muscle car, however, he has no muscle definition. For him, masculine is a car. He defines himself by the size of his engine.

As I drive down the street, I see some construction workers. Their pants are falling off as they stand with their "Road Work Ahead" signs. Their guts are so big; they have gross bellies that won't hold up their pants. They haven't shaved in days and their tee-shirt looks like they washed it in mud. They do not have any muscle definition either. Since they are tanned and sweating muscle definition would show. I see none. Where did it go?

I am confused. Where did all the masculine men go? Do they have rape fantacies like fourskin must be having? Do they shave their body hair? I think even Greg Louganis had hair on his chest and it could have effected his dive.

What defines masculinity?

Is it someone like fourskin? A coward who won't tell us if it is a man or a woman?

The dictionary says:

masculinity

SYLLABICATION:masculinity

NOUN: Inflected forms: pl. masculinities

1. The quality or condition of being masculine.
    2. Something traditionally considered to be characteristic of a male.

Edited by - puffsrule on 30 July 2002 14:18:5

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

I think the majority of men are just lazy when it comes to diet and exercise. I've gone through numerous workout partners, because, after 6 weeks, they just cop out! I not necessarily attracted to big muscles bulging out everywhere, but someone who at least takes care of themselves these days is a rare find.

• Jesika
    Jesika

Well, I think it depends on the age of the male or mentallity of the male.

For example---in high school and college it is usually judged by sports or how many girls they have nailed and how much beer they can drink.

When they get older it could be judged on success in their career or how they provide for family or by material things--house,car,clothes.

I think it is different cause we have so many different "flavors" of men.

Just my 2 cents---I could be WAY off here.

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

masculine men......same as real men?

Naw--Im not sure if either exists....most of them are fraud anyway.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I think we are on to something. 4skins lament was that there are no "feminine" women and his/her/it's ideas on femininity are all based upon looks and attitude. A wifely, submissive attitude. His bringing up "women have rape fantacies" was telling.

Why don't we judge men as harshly as we judge women? Why can a butt-ugly man get any job, any where? The world over. Men are not judged on their looks. They should be.

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

I CHALLENGE all you men to give us proof that you are indeed masculine......!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Show us the muscles!

Show us the brawn!

Show us some "superman" qualities!

and if you can do that..I will become as feminine as needed.....I will put on the frilliest thing I own and act sooo southernly demure.

Who is willing to take the challenge....

Who has the guts balls to do it?

• Crystal
    Crystal

There all in California....poor girl..come out for a visit!!

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Hi Sweethearts

Meow Meow Meow

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Fred--Can a pussy be a man?

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Puffsrule,

Pussy is not the right word or name. I would not be suprised that many of YOU love me more than YOUR husbands or boyfriends.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit