Where are the Feminine women?

by 4skins 134 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

GEESH This thread took off or what? Funny!LMAO! Any popcorn left?

your pic reminded me of Linda Evans when she was on Big Valley remember that?

MOE UGOGIRL!

Spice You Pic is VERY fem. and beautiful

I know most women entertain fantasies of being raped and men entertain raping .

wasasister

OK, OK, you had me going until that last thing. Very funny! Almost had my blood boiling until I realized this was a giant joke meant to get the female population here kicking your ass. (Nice job, ladies!)

By his comment it seems he maybe really confused about a lot. He must have fantasies of being raped and since he is genetically a man this is serving his need to be knocked down and screwed.

It is a commonly held viewpoint in my community that many of our women tend to be loud-mouthed and *too* assertive.

Or could it be just a response to YOU?

Edited by - plmkrzy on 30 July 2002 13:33:44

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

He doesn't need circumcising, girls, he IS the offscouring of that process.

There are some pretty strong women, on this board (they would have to be, to get through the crap they've been through). Maybe this is a defense mechanism against that threat.

Are you scared, 4 skin? Why are you trying to provoke feelings?

I've got a feeling that you don't know what true masculinity is, either, behind that macho fascist bullcrap!

Facial hair poll: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=33229&site=3

Edited by - LittleToe on 30 July 2002 14:57:6

• JanH
    JanH

plm,

GEESH This thread took off or what? Funny!LMAO! Any popcorn left?

Nope, sorry. We ran out of popcorn on page 4 I think.

Wanna have a beer? Supposedly, it makes women more feminine

- Jan

PS: I bet there is some popcorn still available in this thread!

• LittleToe
  • NewWay
    NewWay

I used to think that femininity had to do with oestrogen levels. Now, I'm not so sure. I have two teenage daughters. Both of them, of course (like their father!) are good looking! However, they both, like me, have quite hairy arms. The older girl has the hairiest arms (presumably more testosterone in the body?), but she is a lot more what is perceived in the traditional view as 'feminine' both physically and in manner. My other daughter is less hairy and more 'masculine' (according to the traditional view) in frame and demeanor.

It seems to me that there is a great variety of form and character where women are concerned, which is good because there are also a great variety in form and character where men are concerned. There is plenty of variety to choose from depending on what you find attractive, so everyone wins! Personally, I'm attracted (don't tell my wife!) to the type of woman who falls somewhere in the middle 'range'. For instance, my wife is not your average wide-hipped, large breasted woman that seems to be the male ideal - sort of inbetween. But she has beautiful skin and hair, two of the most attractive features to me. Anyway, I'll say no more, as I don't want to get into this fight:

"A passerby who gets embroiled in someone else's quarrel is like one who seizes a dog by the ears." - Proverbs 26:17 (Tanakh - JPS)

• teejay
    teejay
    It is a commonly held viewpoint in my community that many of our women tend to be loud-mouthed and *too* assertive. -- teejay

>> Or could it be just a response to YOU?

I don't know, but i see that as a sort of insult, Plm. Uncalled for, at that. Since you've gotten here, I thought that you and I were cool. Maybe I was wrong.

Several of those posting in this thread have gotten needlessly personal and insulting toward each other while I have (and will continue) to refrain from doing so. It's really... well... in poor taste. While my viewpoints may not always be in agreement with others, they are always honest and I work to offer them without attacking people or making unfair / unkind assertions. But, that's me.

I will answer your question/assertion, however.

Due to circumstances far beyond your control, you may never be able to engage in honest dialog with a collection of outspoken Black women on any given subject. Over the years, I have had that exact pleasure many many times. And on this very subject, I might add.

Never, not once, has any such group ever denied what I have said here. It is more or less an accepted fact, with or without my involvement with the woman(women) in question, that an inordinately high percentage of Black women (even young ones) have a hardness, an over-assertiveness, that women of other races typically do not have. Instead of denying that it never happens or pointing to teejay as the cause of their demeanor (those who know me would laugh at such an assertion!), they simply make excuses for their behavior. Usually, the main reason given is the one Dutchie pointed to above. It carries little weight with me.

Also above in an excellent contribution to this discussion, Perry points to another reason why they act the way they do toward their men. The gist of what he said is an oft-heard refrain from the Sisterhood.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    Several of those posting in this thread have gotten needlessly personal and insulting toward each other while I have (and will continue) to refrain from doing so

lol...TJ,

That is one of the most insulting statements that I have ever read.

HS

• 4skins
    4skins

Hi Mr Mustache; You're definitely better looking than me in a world of ugly. The advantage I have is that I know I'm ugly---you're yet to get there. And Toe Jam--maybe you're best suited for the homosexual debates; you're variety of 'hairy' might be good for butt-smooching and pickle sniffing.

What you females androgyns here have yet to comprehend may have been summed up in Perry's post; a female's strength is in her femininity, not in her competition with men which results in female masculinization and defeat.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

4Skin,

Easy doers it - why not try to make your point without resorting to the vulgarity, a much more masculine thing to do I would have thought.

HS

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

It is a commonly held viewpoint in my community that many of our women tend to be loud-mouthed and *too* assertive. -- teejay

>> Or could it be just a response to YOU?

I don't know, but i see that as a sort of insult, Plm. Uncalled for, at that. Since you've gotten here, I thought that you and I were cool. Maybe I was wrong.

TEEJAY 10,000 pardons! I Thought I was quoting something you were quoting from 4snips

Can i buy you a beer? (uh...asks JanH psst...how much for the beer?)

Cool more Popcorn. Not too much butter this time either, thanks LT your a sweetie.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit