Don't buy into Ray Franz's stumbling block.

by Bleep 93 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bleep
    Bleep

Nice way to try and distract the viewers attention about the subject of Ray Franz's stumbling block book. Look at the pedo issue! There can be an issue right upstairs from your house. If it is a JW involved it goes on the front page of the paper. If it comes from the gay priests then it is old news.

My Ethics Teacher hopes that the priests that are twenty three get to experience life before being committing to the priesthood. That way they are less tempted to touch those little boys.

I'm sorry but the pedo issue has nothing to do with a Theocracy. Last time I checked a Dictatorship was man made government.

Thanks for visiting the JW web page! All are welcome, even the Apostate campers.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"Last time I checked Dictatership was a man made government."..You mean like the dictatership of WBTS?..I`ve got pets smarter than you!!..LOL...OUTLAW

Edited by - OUTLAW on 4 August 2002 17:5:35

• Bleep
    Bleep

Once again I see you have made no attempt to see my point of view.

Yet another distraction about a pet being smarter than me. A dictatorship gives people no rights, JW's can come and go as they please last time I checked.

Maybe there is a word to describe a non-member. Oh yes they are apostate, It's amazing to know this and they get rights.

At least I never got out of bed trying to hurt someones feeling about a pet being smarter.

• sweetone2377
    sweetone2377

Not read page 5 yet so forgive me if I repeat someone.

Bleep...all the WTS literature is available for free on the internet. I even have a copy of the elder's book in my closet right now because I d/l and printed it a few months ago. Us "apostates" have just as much access to "your" literature as you do.

And as for you saying that little thing about abusive speech...reminds me of my last meeting with my mother. The one in which my mother, the devout spiritually strong elder's wife, disowned me and spat on my husband, calling us names and cussing in my home in front of my toddlers. (She's Hepatitus B BTW...could have sued her for attempted murder) Then she wrote me a letter in which she claimed that it was our abusive speech that caused her to react in such a way. when the only thing that was said to her was thath after such a performance she couldn't take our children out of state to her home for a week that day. Abusive speech my ass!

What if I called you a big fat hyporcrite??? Abusive?? I think not, since your wonderful religion says "NO INTERNET!!! IT'S FROM THE DEVIL!!!" Yet here you are. Not only are on the internet, chatting to others, you h ave chosen a site where 99% of us are XJWs.

Ray Franz's book CofC was wonderful for me. That book helped me to feel that it's ok to believe in God, if I choose. Because after all that these wonderful "Christian" brothers and sisters of yours has done to me in my life, I didn't think that there really was a God. Your religion claims to build up faith in God.....in reality it tears it down and only wants your allegiance to a human organization ran by horny old men.

As far as JW coming and going as they please......BULLSHIT!! Boy have they got those blinders on you, real tight.

This is my first and my last post on this thread........not into feeding the trolls.....they bite and I'd like to keep my hand.

Edited by - sweetone2377 on 4 August 2002 17:28:53

• blondie
    blondie
    My Ethics Teacher hopes that the priests that are twenty three get to experience life before being committing to the priesthood. That way they are less tempted to touch those little boys.

Bleep, you and your ethics teacher might want to read some professional studies about pedophilia. Pedophiles choose children, male and female, as their sexual contacts. Are you suggesting that such men be allowed to molest/rape children before they go into the orders to assure their not molesting in the future? Are you suggesting that it is their lack of sexual experience with women and/or men leads to their choosing little boys (girls) later in their career?

Pedophiles are not fantasizing about adults or selecting adult, consensual partners. They are not homosexual or lesbian. Most pedophiles are actively hetereosexual. Seventy-five (75) percent of the children molested/raped are girls.

I'm sad and angry to think that this ignorance about pedophiles still prevails.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/local_regional/prie02252002.htm

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Your right,a dictatorship gives people no rights.Try going against WBTS rules and regulations,you`ll get the boot in a heartbeat moron.Dubs have no rights,they do as their told or they get the axe.Now thats Dictatership!.. I wasn`t out to hurt your feelings,my pets really are smarter than you..LOL...OUTLAW

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Nice way to try and distract the viewers attention about the subject of Ray Franz's stumbling block book. Look at the pedo issue! There can be an issue right upstairs from your house. If it is a JW involved it goes on the front page of the paper. If it comes from the gay priests then it is old news.

As it should be. Jehovah's Witnesses claim the highest standard of all: God personally is using them and them only. They outright reject the Catholic's claim to the same thing. Extraordinary claims such as the dub claim require extraordinary evidence and extraordinary conduct. Therefore the cover-ups of child rape in Watchtowerland deserves to be on the front page, since it shows the world that the claims made by Watchtower leaders are a scam, a snare, a racket, an outrage, and a disgusting filthy lie from start-to-finish.

: My Ethics Teacher hopes that the priests that are twenty three get to experience life before being committing to the priesthood. That way they are less tempted to touch those little boys.

Unless you change your tune, you'll get an "F" in ethics. And if you end up getting an "A" then all it would prove is that you are an artful liar.

: I'm sorry but the pedo issue has nothing to do with a Theocracy.

I'd be sorry if I made such a stupid statement, too.

: Last time I checked a Dictatorship was man made government.

Yep, you're right. Now explain the difference between a man-made government which admits it's a man-made government and a man-made government which claims to be a God-made government but which has proven thousands and thousands of times over that it is nothing more than a man-made government. Which type of government is the liar?

Farkel

• larc
    larc

Bleep, All organizations are man made, including yours. As OUTLAW pointed out in his last post, your organization is clearly a dictatorship. Rules are from above, and there is no democratic process as there was under Russell. When people here say that many of us know a thousand times more about your religion than you, they are refering to our individual and collective knowledge of your religion's history, its trail of failed prophecies, its reversals on many beliefs, sometimes many reversals on a particular belief, its association with the UN, its religious teaching regarding Beth Sarim, the contents of its secret instruction manuals, etc. We also have access to the current literature, as well as well written critiques of it. Regarding us bringing up other subjects: since you have not successfully raised valid objections to Ray Franz's work, it natural for us to go onto other topics.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

And the proof, ladies and gentlemen, is right here.

By his own admission, "bleep" has read "THE book". (oh, no....)

Sentinel

• one
    one

BTW

About a week or so ago i received a courtesy copy of the latest edition of CoC. A personal note from Ray was included. He even offered to send copies to my family members if a wished.

Before that he sent me a couple of boxes full of his two main books to give away FREE.

His personal communication s in big contrast with GB and hi ranking WT officials who do not even aknowledge simple letters most of the time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit