Don't buy into Ray Franz's stumbling block.

by Bleep 93 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bleep
    Bleep

Ray Franz wrote, "I was baptized a Jehovah's Witness in 1972 (three years before Armageddon came) and served as an Elder for a good number of years. All I can say is put Franz book to the test for yourself. I did, and it was right on the money."

1)He is making money off a dumb idea.
    2)He was expecting 1975 to be Armageddon. Ignoring Mathew 24:14.
    3)The Watchtower Society is run by people but Jehovah provides the idea of free worship and true Bible understanding.

I will add many other fine reasons not to buy it. 20 dollars and you get writing from a person who walked away from true worship. He got his education from the brothers and turned it against them for some odd reason.

The reason:

Just my great understanding of the matter. I will have proof that all he wants is the right on the money idea. To get some dollars in his pocket.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I didn't realize that it was Ray Franz who predicted the end of this wicked system of things would come around 1975ish.

I know that the WTS didn't carve it in stone but they did allow people to think it as a result of inuendo which is also considered a sin. Is it not?

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

2)He was expecting 1975 to be Armageddon. Ignoring Mathew 24:14.

Bleep use your brain. He was expecting Armageddon in 1975 becuase thats what the WT told him! Obviously the WT ingnored Mathew 24:14.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Bleep babbled:

Ray Franz wrote, "I was baptized a Jehovah's Witness in 1972 (three years before Armaggedon came) and served as an Elder for a good number of years. All I can say is put Franz book to the test for yourself. I did, and it was right on the money."

I could not contain my laughter Bleep. Your false quote has so many loopholes in it one could mistake it for limburger cheese.

The first discrepancy I noted was you stated:

Ray Franz wrote

and

All I can say is put Franz book to the test for yourself.

Is he now referring to himself in the 3rd person? Is he undergoing an out-of-body experience and self-promoting his book from a different dimension?

The second humorous comment you insinuated as coming from Franz was this.

I was baptized a Jehovah's Witness in 1972 (three years before Armaggedon came) and served as an Elder for a good number of years.

So the man who publicly exposed the corruption and hypocrisy within the ranks of the Governing Body is making a statement that Armageddon indeed came in 1975?

Even more humorous yet, your quotation proposes that he continued to serve as an Elder after Armaggedon. After all, a good number of years is longer than three.

What the hell is your agenda Bleep?

Personally, I think your a fucking idiot.

• NewWay
    NewWay

With respect, bleep, I would recommend buying the book in order to make up one's own mind. Whether it is a 'stumbling block' is a matter of personal opinion, but unless one has actually read it then one is not in a position to judge it in an informed manner. As far as money goes, do we not remember the principle of not 'muzzling a bull while it is threshing'? This man has no retirement money coming from years of service to the WTS, and judging by the time, research and other resources spent in producing this book, it is only proper that he should receive something back as a result. It is not money that is evil, but 'the love of money'.

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

SO WHAT???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The WTB&TS has been making hand over fist for over 100 years peddling their moronic stupidity.

Ray Franz needs to eat after being kicked out. For what? For thinking for himself? For daring to suggest changes to this monolithic monstosity? Here is a man that has some writing talent. Why should he not use it to put food on his table?

At least he is making an honest living. Unlike the old men living off the labor of others in Brooklyn.

Bleep, why not go to a Watchtower site, and spout your mindless ravings there?

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    Bleep use your brain.

A contradiction in terms.

HS

• Bleep
    Bleep

Ok so he quoted a "reader" of the book. oopsy. The reader was not provided!!!

• wasasister
    wasasister

Bleep, before you completely remove any slight bit of credibility (perhaps too late), please credit the source of that quote. Ray Franz was baptised way before 1972.

It sounds to everyone that you have completely gone out of your mind. The so-called quote doesn't even sound remotely like Mr. Franz's writing style. The goofs in grammer are way more like, say....YOU.

• Bleep
    Bleep

He was stumbled.

Reviewer: A reader from Canada
    To all my fellow Witnesses: After reading this book, I was VERY disheartened. Having spent most of my childhood and early adult life affiliated with the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, I can attest to EVERYTHING that Raymond Franz states in this book. Throughout all my years as a JW, I knew something wasn't right, but did not know what a fraud this organization really is. I urge you to PLEASE read this book with an open mind and heart. I am glad I did, and now I am truly FREE. This book will tell you what exactly what goes on behind the Watchtower curtain. Read the book, than ask yourself if you are in "the truth". I cried and cried as I read experiences that were similar to my own. The emotional pain of growing up "not of the world" will remain with me for the rest of my life. Thankfully, people like Raymond Franz, and many others are exposing this organization for what it really is: A CULT. All my love to the world, FINALLY!

A Cult would not let anybody out of the orginization. Many people are disfellowshiped for doing wrong. Ethics and Morals are GOOD. Gothics and Satan worshipers are far worse, make a book about them for once.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit