Don't buy into Ray Franz's stumbling block.

by Bleep 93 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

D8TA: The JW.com Troll-Killer strikes again!

My sentiments exactly friend.

• Bleep
    Bleep

D8TA wrote, "Before removing the stick from your brother's ass, first remove the telephone pole from your own ass."

I am sure that if the books from Ray Franz were credible evidence, he would have had REAL names to back the publication up.

So which Ethical thing is worse? Quoting a writer from a reader or a writer not even quoting a real name?

• minimus
    minimus

BLEEP , PLEASE ANSWER MINIMUS

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Bleep:

Where is your evidence of this? Is something you learned in your weekly study? Who told you this? Can you support it? Can you back it up with any shred of evidence??

Basicly you stating that every person he talks about in his book doesnt exist.

• Celia
    Celia

Ray Franz wrote, "I was baptized a Jehovah's Witness in 1972 (three years before Armageddon came) and served as an Elder for a good number of years. All I can say is put Franz book to the test for yourself. I did, and it was right on the money."

Bwaaahahhaaaaha ha ha........... !!!

This is too much ! Baptized in 1972 !!!

Read CoC, you dummy ! Ray is now 80 years old and was a witness from birth until 1980. He was baptized in 1939.

Who said something about cheese... It's Swiss cheese, many more holes in Swiss cheese !

Edited by - Celia on 26 July 2002 19:14:33

• wasasister
    wasasister

May I ask you a question, Bleep? Did you say you were a student? If "yes", are you a student of a public school, or are you furthering your education at an institution at which you must pay tuition?

If you can write the following sentence after receiving even an 8th grade education:

It is not the Christian freedom one I am sure of it. That one is worse.

...you need to seek a refund at once.

Quite obviously, you are not in posession of either of Mr. Franz's books. That explains how you could so badly botch a quote. Please try again. For now, you owe the board an appology for stating such bogus nonsense.

• Bleep
    Bleep

Check out how this book is advertized people!

Crisis of Conscience
    by Raymond Franz
    Average Customer Review:
    Limited Availability

HP, June 13, 2000

so true
    I was baptized a Jehovah's Witness in 1972 (three years before Armageddon came) and served as an Elder for a good number of years. All I can say is put Franz book to the test for yourself. I did, and it was right on the money. After much praying on the matter, last week me and my wife... Read more

The Average Customer Review is shown with a few stars from one source. Then It starts with a customer review with no real name and then is quoted as a person from the United States. Real thought in this one.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Bleep,

You quoted from Amazon.com's website book review section of Mr. Franz's book. When cut and paste quotations from other sites, it is good netiquette to mentions sources. I know that in recent years the WTS has made it very difficult for its critics to be able to check their quotations. Their books now contain no bibliography, and even quotations mention only the author and book title, leaving out page number so that checking the quotations then becomes difficult. An admission of devious scholarship at best and downright lying at worst.

This action followed a farcical period when real scholars actually checked the quotations and bibliographies in the WTS books and found that a huge number had been twisted to say the opposite of what the author intended, quoted out of context, and otherwise manipulated for their own ends.

Be assured we will not allow you to follow the lead set down by your 'scholars' on this site.

HS

• larc
    larc

Bleep, you are so ignorant, and yes, you lack morals, because you make up stuff that simply is not true. You say Ray did not name names. That is simply not true. He described several other GB members, their personality and their voting proclivities on different issues. I am ashamed that you have sunk so low in your lazy comments, that simply have no merit whatsoever. You should also be ashamed.

• Bleep
    Bleep

Hey at least I am not getting paid in money for spelling.

If I was an advertiser I would at least want real name accounts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit