Don't buy into Ray Franz's stumbling block.

by Bleep 93 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Check out how this book is advertized people!

I think that is supposed to be advertised....but hey what do I know! How is it Bleep that we are both in college but yet you spell like a 3rd grader??

So basicly bleep, you are reading some quotes from an Amazon.com book review and your using that to make factual statements about Ray Franz. Your an IDIOT.

• Eric
    Eric

Bleed,

Since it is a given that the WBTS made way more profit off of the books that Ray wrote for them than he has ever made off of his own books, I think you would do well to reconsider your position of assigning a profit motive to the "making of many books" and the "weariness" that such activity entails.

Eric

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Hey at least I am not getting paid in money for spelling

So you would rather be paid in something else??? Say pamphlets or rocks???

YOU KNOW, please put on your cape and save your fellow dumbass..........

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme
    "A Cult would not let anybody out of the orginization. Many people are disfellowshiped for doing wrong. Ethics and Morals are GOOD. Gothics and Satan worshipers are far worse, make a book about them for once."

Ahh, bleep, I think I found where you misunderstand... A cult doesn't ever let anyone HONORABLY leave the organization.. Being disfellowshipped is not honorably leaving.. It is being kicked out..

For instance, what exactly did Bill Bowen do to deserve being disfellowshipped? He voiced a concern about the way the organization handles child abuse cases (either proven, or just accusasions of abuse)...

Bill, as you have read on this board by now, has been disfellowshipped for doing so. Can you tell me the reason for his disfellowshipping? What scriptures did he break? What Moral or ethic did he violate?

What was done to Bill is a perfect example of how a cult will act.....

Yes, ethics and morals are good.. Gothics and Satan worshippers are far worse.. So, which of those 4 is Bill Bowen guilty of? And, my guess is that you in your heart know that he is none of the 4, that is why you are having such a hard time right now..

Bleep, I think you are experiencing a bought of cognitive dissonance. Question is, are you gonna try and bury your head in the sand and try to make the pain go away, or are you gonna go with the motto, "No Pain, No Gain".. Bleep, ignore the pain, and keep looking into everything you've been told.. Take off those rose-colored glasses that you've been given, and take a good look around!!!

• Bleep
    Bleep

Ok on with fact number:

4)The book costs money and not a donation.

How are all of Jehovah's Witnesses going to react when they have to spend hard earned cash for a small publication from a guy that has too much time on his hands?

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

of Jehovah's Witnesses going to react when they have to spend hard earned cash for a small publication

Bleep: You spend you hard earned cash on worthless pamphlets. How does that make you feel??

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Let this assholes thread die...OUTLAW

• Bleep
    Bleep

Fact %5!

Ray Franz's book is just another attempt to take the "eyes off the prize".

Trying to criticize a good Organization is hard to do. It will only give ExJW's more reason to think that they are right. So they can carry on with doing whatever they want, be it strip poker or dressing up in womens clothing.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Having trouble getting laid Bleep??

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme

Bleep,

Being the stout and great Jehovah's Witness that you are, I think it would do you good to read Ray's books, so you can properly defend yourself, and your religion from them.

And, even your own organization quotes from the bible that someone persecuting you cannot harm you, or your love of Jehovah. Jehovah will ALWAYS protect you.

So, you have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.. Go read his book, and pick it apart, and let us know specifically what it wrong with it.. It cannot stumble you, as you Love Jehovah with all your heart, he will protect you!!!

(From your very own reasoning book, Page 118-9, under the heading of Encouragement) Note paragraph 4 on page 119

You are not AFRAID to read Ray's book because you fear it will stumble you, are you? -- That would be a sign that you will be destroyed, as the bible states!!! Don't be afraid, read the book!!! It cannot hurt you, and it will probably do you some good.!!!!

Edited by - itsjustlittleoldme on 26 July 2002 19:33:37

Edited by - itsjustlittleoldme on 26 July 2002 19:36:7

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit