Don't buy into Ray Franz's stumbling block.

by Bleep 93 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wasasister
    wasasister

God, I'm going to hate myself for getting involved in such drivel, but....

Bleep, do you, or do you not, understand that reader reviews are posted on the Amazon.com web site, NOT published by the author. Anybody can post whatever on Amazon, just by clicking on a link. Some do not chose to give their names.

This has nothing whatever to do with Ray Franz.

Can you really be this uninformed, or are you just here to stir up emotions?

Furthermore, no Witness is forced to buy Mr. Franz's books. They ARE however, coerced into donating twice for the publications they use in field service. Care to explain that?

• Bleep
    Bleep

Fact # 6

The Bible did foretell the coming of false prophets.

Here is just another money making scheme with a bad attempt to point people in another direction to destruction. See why I said it was backed up by the Devil.

No true Christian will turn away from Jehovah.

• larc
    larc

Yes Bleep, the Bible did predict false prophets and your religion is a prime example of this. JanH asked you about this, but of course, you did not provide an answer.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

You turn away from the truth everyday bleep. I hope you have a great weekend. I hope you think for youself. I hope you do your own research. Remember Bleep: Fools Hate Knowledge. God Bless.

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme
    No true Christian will turn away from Jehovah.

I cannot agree more, Bleep!!!

Who is your allegience to, the organization or Jehovah? Mine is to Jehovah. Can you say the same?

• Bleep
    Bleep

Hey I am not done with these facts, don't be posting all that junk.

I did correct my quote, it is from some reader in Kansas or West Virgina where there are many gay preasts.

So your saying I have to buy the book to see the real review?

I know how the site just loves to review stuff from people who were supposed to have read the publication. It shows why these publications from Ray Franz should be shown from door to door. Just like Jesus did.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Bellp, definately time for a trip to the pharmacy. Get a cab its quicker.

HS

• larc
    larc

Bleep, please show us where Ray Franz made a prophecy? You simply don't know what you are talking about. You are an embarrasment to your religion. Do you really understand how foolish you look?

• Valis
    Valis

Trollin trollin trollin....keep them trolls a' trollin, don't try to understand em, just know, ignore and brand em...trollhide!!!!...

BLEEP <--click me...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Bleep
    Bleep

One chapter details how the Governing Body decided that certain conduct between husband and wife in bed would be grounds for divorce and disfellowshipping (formal excommunication and shunning).

Ray and the other Witnesses should of done what the Bible teaches about marrage.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit