JWs Are the Cleanest People on Earth

by comforter 107 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

How about this then.

The year is 1980. Sat around the breakfast table at an old friends house. Asked what was was wanted for breakfast. Suggested Weetabix would be nice. Box of Weetabix is produced. Pour milk on Weetabix. Horrible smell ensues. Look at Weetabix box closely. Picture of Bobby Moore in red jersey holding golden cup aloft beneath banner proclaiming "England world cup winners! Collect 3 box-tops to claim your free "World cup winners badge"!

So how old was the box, then?

Englishman.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

14 years!!!!!!!

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    No one has ever taken a survey of how many clean jw there are. They have not done same with Roman Catholics either. How would you scientifically measure such a thing? But that doesn't mean what I said is untrue. Some things go beyond surveys and statistics.

It doesn't mean that what you said is true, either. You are the one here making assertions that JW's are the cleanest people on earth. It is up to you to provide the evidence backing up that statement, not up to others here to disprove it.

If you want to go "beyond surveys and statistics", then anything you say is subjective and therefore meaningless. In my subjective experience, JW's as a whole are notably less clean than other people. Can you prove me wrong?

• Celia
    Celia

This is so dumb !

why does Comfy insists so much on the cleanliness of Dubs ?

There are certainly some who are very clean, and some who are not so clean... Like everywhere else in our society. What has outside cleanliness to do with anything anyway ?

You should see me when I work in my garden ! dirt from head to tow, sweaty, stinky... I just take a nice cold shower when I am done, then I am clean again.

What does that have to do with being a good, decent person ? Rather meet a not so clean individual who is decent, honest, than a closet child molester who is squeaky clean (on the outside)... inside (and God sees what's inside) it's a pile of rotten manure...

Troll, definitely Troll !

• comforter
    comforter

Oz

Let see. We can't believe newspapers, jw mags. What can we believe? Ex-jw books and electronic boards? It figures.

Neon

I see you have fallen for the modern fallacy that the only thing objective in life is that which can be measured by scientific means. How sad. Strictly speaking, nothing can be proved. Even science cannot prove anything. Can you prove the earth is round? Nope.

You be content to think that jws are dirty. I think they are clean. We will see who wins in the end of this system of things. But I am not interested in arguing about some silly scientific experiement for cleanliness. I know what we teach and pratice and I believe we are the cleanest people on earth.

Comforter

• comforter
    comforter

oz and celia

both the greek scriptures and hebrew bible tell us to be clean. It is offensive to God to be dirty. Bad breath, stinky armpits and overall BO are insulting. I hate having to hold my breath when I talk to some people. It would be so much nicer that they would take bath. Cleanliness is next to godliness, some have said. Some are right.

Comfort

• TR
    TR

This is all I have to say about comforter:

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

My butt is clean..excepte when i do poo

• JuliG
    JuliG

As a child I often went with my aunts to clean the church for Sunday services. We'd spend the afternoon waxing the pews, cleaning the floors, polishing everything in sight. Then we would go get fresh flowers for the altar vases. They and other women in the church did this for years and as far as I know still do. Perhaps very large churches with many bathrooms, classrooms etc hire a cleaning service but from my experience smaller churches do it themselves. This was a Roman Catholic parish. Your "facts' on the Churches of Christendom are wrong. Not to mention that often Catholic churches among others have big kitchens where meals are prepared for the poor and elderly and anyone else who just needs food. All of that is done by the parishoners AND is cleaned up afterwards to sparkling cleanliness. When is the last time JWS messed up their hall for worldly people with no thought of any reward other than spiritual?

Also, who is going to run the soap factories in the New World to cleanse all those JW bodies? And that big mess right afterwards - someone better start trying to convert the workers at the SPic n' Span and Pine-Sol factories NOW!!!!! :)

Here's another question on cleanliness Comforter - will JWs in the New World Order need toilet paper? Will human biengs still produce excrement,which is after all from the imperfect digestion process? Where will toilet paper be manufactured? Will there be plumbers in the New World, and would anyone consider unclogging toilets paradise????

• Stealth
    Stealth

Okay, You can come into the Kingdom Hall......NEXT!

Edited by - stealth on 22 July 2002 10:36:37

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit