JWs Are the Cleanest People on Earth

by comforter 107 Replies latest jw friends

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

ha ha ha Comforter,

I think you chose a wrong reason to make the JWs look better. Not that they are the dirtiest, but as you may know the JWs are human, too. There are dirty people in the world, and in the JW organization. The Watchtower mag. encourages to be clean sometimes. But the worldly people get their encouragement on hygene through other means such as TV, newspapers or other secular magazines. I heard many similar cases like Robdar said.

Do you want to say something that make look the JWs better? Well,.....hmmm.......many of them are very loyal to what they believe in ( even though sad to say many times it's what they are told to believe in ), and they are not afraid of talking about it to other people ( well, that, too, many times they are told not to be afraid of ). Hey, but I think no body is perfect, huh? ;-)

• comforter
    comforter

Dear toddy

Have you not heard of adaptation before? People get used to stink and filth after a period of time. Arsenio Hall used to joke that the person with the funky armpits is always the last to know that his pits smell unpleasant. You never had this experience?

Robdar

Like Comforter said, some of our brothers are still learning how to apply bible standards of cleanliness. Don't worry. Jws will perfect holiness in the new system.

Comfort

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Comforter, if you needed the JWs to teach you about personal hygeine, then you must have had a real sad upbringing. I feel sorry for you.

Lew w

• comforter
    comforter

Dakota

Sir, you must know nothing about culture. Not every culture has the same standards. Did you know that some people in Africa have to be taught some of these things about cleanliness and other countries do too. Some people in united states need to be taught hygene. It does not mean they had sad upbringing. Sometimes money, education, and culture are factors. Not sad upbringing.

Comforter

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    Have you not heard of adaptation before? People get used to stink and filth after a period of time. Arsenio Hall used to joke that the person with the funky armpits is always the last to know that his pits smell unpleasant. You never had this experience

No, and as you seem to be well experienced in the realm of fetid armits and I am not, can you explain how you managed to accustom yourself to yours as I understand that the stench of rotting 'Trolls' is second to none.

HS

Edited by - hillary_step on 21 July 2002 21:34:54

• Mac
    Mac

I would always wash my mouth out after praying!LOL

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Unless you are one of those unfortunate ones living deep within the jungles of the Congo, then your rantings do not apply. Your assertion that JWs are the cleanest people on earth are absurd. As a people, they are no more clean that any other group of people. BTW, Missionaries have been going into Africa and other outlying areas trying to reach the very people you speak of and teach them proper hygeine long before the JWs even came into existence.

Until you have been to some of the places I have been, don't assume that I know so little.

Lew W

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

hmmmm

The only thing I can relate that statement to growing up as a dub was when they would announce from the platform before a big assembly at a convention center or ball park how they would always welcome us to have our assemblies there because we would always leave the stadium/etc. cleaner then when we found it.

• rekless
    rekless

I know this is a joke.

I lived in Clearlake, Ca. and there was several obesse women there that you could not stand to carry on a conversation with, because they smelt so bad.

My wife and I was hired to clean a brothers house that was a shit hole. He never took his meeting clothes to a cleaners and often his suits were dirty and matter of fact he only had one suit and it was bought by welfare so he could go on a job interview.

A mouse jumped out of a ceral box and almost gave my wife a heart attack. We would always decline dinner invitations from there.

Does guttonny mean anything to you Comf.?

The same three sisters were kicked out of a buffett because they were eating too much.

So Comf. don't tell me about how clean spiritually, mentally, and physically JWs are.

He also verbally and physically abused his children.

SO THERE

most of their vichecles were dirty and cluttered

• Preston
    Preston

Even if JW's were (from a physical standpoint), the cleanest people on the planet, their governing body does a great job leaving a lot of sh$t out in the open without covering it up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit