JWs Are the Cleanest People on Earth

by comforter 107 Replies latest jw friends

• scumrat
    scumrat

Yeh, they're the cleanest people on earth. whenever we had the bookstudy at our home, they would clean all the food out our refrigerator and say "see ya next week brother hungry".

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    I see you have fallen for the modern fallacy that the only thing objective in life is that which can be measured by scientific means. How sad. Strictly speaking, nothing can be proved. Even science cannot prove anything. Can you prove the earth is round? Nope.

Then why are you here making a big stink about how clean JW's are if by your own admission, nothing can be proven. If that is so, we shouldn't have discussion boards, since everything is subjective. And JW's shouldn't go around preaching, since it is impossible to prove what the truth is anyway. So how do they even know they have it?

You be content to think that jws are dirty. I think they are clean. We will see who wins in the end of this system of things.

Which has been right around the corner for over 125 years. Generations of JWs who thought they would never finish high school have grown old and died waiting for the "end of this system of things". Time is the enemy of a false prophet.

But I am not interested in arguing about some silly scientific experiement for cleanliness. I know what we teach and pratice and I believe we are the cleanest people on earth.

You are entitled to believe anything you want. You can believe that the moon is made of green cheese, if that is what pleases you. But you do not have the right to expect to come here, and assert it without evidence, and expect us to believe it too, or even to accept it as a likelihood.

• Bona Dea
    Bona Dea

This thread is a joke, right?

I'm not saying that the entire JW populice do this but one of my closest JW friends was one of the nastiest people I have ever knew. I still love her dearly, and am not saying this with any kind of malice; but she didn't work (full time pioneer) yet everytime we went to their house, the bathroom was filthy. I hated using it. I would sometimes hold it, during the entire duration of our visit just to avoid using that bathroom. There was hair (you guess which kind) everywhere and stains all over the toilet. I'm not being funny either. This is true. Again, I say...I am not trying to be mean and I do not judge the cleanliness of all JWs based on this experience,

Same case with my Paternal Grandmother. This could be due in part because of her poor health, but her bathroom is always nasty too but she isn't a JW...she is a baptist. I definitly love my grandmother, so obviously, I'm not trying to insult my grandma...nor the baptist community. I also do not judge the hygiene of all Baptists based on my Grandmother's bathroom.

Also, this may all go back to me being a woman. Apparently, women can get all bent out of shape over something as simple as a dirty toilet. Check this out:

http://www.cnn.com/2002/HEALTH/07/22/memory.gender.ap/index.html

My point is, a person's religion has little or nothing to do with how clean they are!!!

Bona

• plmkrzy
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Some of the people that rented my parents houses were dubs.They stacked the garage so full of garbage the house started to have rat problems.We had to go in and clean up the garbage the dubs stored in the garage with a pick-up truck.They could have put the garbage out on the curb for weekly collection but they were too lazy.Why would someone start a thread that says JW`s are the cleanest people on earth?What an idiot!! Your obviously going to get posts like this and it makes the clean dubs look bad..Stupid,stupid,stupid dumb ass troll...OUTLAW

Edited by - OUTLAW on 25 July 2002 12:14:21

• avengers
    avengers
    Before I came to be a Witness, I did not think it was important to brush my teeth thoroughly or wash under my arms real good and use deodarant. Comfort

I didn't even know how to wipe my ass. They had a whole article in the magazines on how to do it.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

This is toilet humour!

Funny though.

Cheers, Ozzie

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    Sir Step

You are right. I need to go help some elderly people clean their home. Thank you for reminding me. But you sound a little bitter. I am sorry if I hurt your feelings by exposing your limited knowledge of Hebrew. Maybe Akkadian is more of your forte.

I'm sure hillary_step is no more offended than were Charles Taze Russell and F. W. Franz at having their limited knowledge of the biblical languages publicly exposed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit