JWs Are the Cleanest People on Earth

by comforter 107 Replies latest jw friends

• comforter
    comforter

Sir Step

You are right. I need to go help some elderly people clean their home. Thank you for reminding me. But you sound a little bitter. I am sorry if I hurt your feelings by exposing your limited knowledge of Hebrew. Maybe Akkadian is more of your forte.

Comfort

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Some dubs live in pig styes,some keep clean homes it depends on the person.Dubs are not the cleanest people on earth it verys from individual to individual.As a group they are no better or worse than anyone else.The big difference is,if there is dirt WBTS likes to sweep it under the carpet..LOL...OUTLAW

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp
    I did not say the earth was flat. Comforter told these peeps in this place ;that nobody on earth can prove that the earth is round. There's a differance.

CAN YOU PROVE THAT YOU EXIST? HOW DO WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT SOME BADLY PROGRAMMED MICROCHIP WHOSE WIRING HAS GONE AWRY (sp?). IN FACT I THINK YOU ARE. SO COME ON PROVE ME WRONG. I DARE YOU! I CHALLENGE YOU! ARE YOU UP FOR IT

MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

What Comforter is saying is that some things are true but you cannot prove they are true by scientific or logical means.

SOOO....... GAIA DOES EXIST.... I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND SO DOES THE GREEN GIANT AND KEEBLER ELVES AND SKIPPING FAIRIES IN THE LAND OF PIXIES.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

You exposed nothing but your own bluff and intellectual inferiority, your thread remains on public record as evidence of this if any reader wishes to waste their valuable time reading it.

It would take a far better man than you Comforter, to even tinge me with bitterness, especially given that all you manage to do on this board is buzzzzz around like boring shoe-fly hoping to find some dog waste to build your future upon....lol

Kindest regards to both yourself and your fresh breath - HS

Edited by - hillary_step on 22 July 2002 13:55:7

• comforter
    comforter

Spice

I believe that I exist but I do not know that I exist. See what I mean? I cannot prove that I exist beyond a reasonable doubt. It could all be a dream or an illusion.

HStep

There is plenty of dog waste for me to build my future on in this place. And you actually made me laugh with your comment about fresh breath.

Comfort

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp
    I believe that I exist but I do not know that I exist. See what I mean? I cannot prove that I exist beyond a reasonable doubt. It could all be a dream or an illusion.

By that thinking---you cant prove anything that we say here as reality or fantasy but yet you still try to constantly prove/disprove them. If you can never prove even your own existence why do you even bother to trry to prove the extistence of god. It is obviously a hopeless task so again---why if you CANT prove it. (ad yes I know that I cant disprove it---but then again I know that I can prove I exist--therefore I have more of a reason to prove and/or disprove anything that I so choose)

If you believe in god, then you must belive that god has given you life. If you have a life then you must exist...it is a logical way of thinking.

Now when you make statements that JW's are the cleanest people around - I want logical proof of how you come to that conclusion...here I'll give you an example of logical thinking.....

Children have been abused- they have told elders of their congregations-the elders have told them to pray and wait on god or call them liars-the WTS has a list of over 20,000 abusers that the police is not informed about -therefore I believe that children are abused and that the WTS covers it up.

See how the logic flows...now you try it...see jane run, see spot run, watch jane and spot run...oh wait you dont believe in education therefore how would you know logical thinking if it bit you in the head.

My .02 and now Im done.

Spice

• teejay
    teejay
    JWs are the cleanest people in the world, both physically and spiritually. Didn't you all love the wt study today? -- Comfort, page 1
    Something may be true and we cannot prove it is true. If you prove that some things are true, then you will end up proving that they are false... Ever seen the matrix? What Comforter is saying is that some things are true but you cannot prove they are true by scientific or logical means. Every truth claim is always open to doubt. -- comforter, page 5

I don't know, but I see a serious conflict from your own mouth, Comfort(er), a conflict that renders this entire thread moot. In other words, we seriously doubt what you said on page 1. Nice try, though.

• toddy
    toddy
    This week's WT article is about "cleanliness"

I found the above from a thread from "Pure Language Network" which explains your thread Comforter.

Prehaps you would be more at home on that forum as they tend to speak your language

• comforter
    comforter

spice and tee

I believe in God. I do not think that anybody can prove by science or by logic that he exists. Comforter believes in God and he believes that he (comforter) exist. But he cannot prove either belief.

I question your premise about the abuse. We do not know enough about the data to make informed decisions. From what I hear, the wts does have have a file containing 22,000 + cases of abuse. They may only have files on people who have abused children before they became Witnesses and some who abused afterwards. Not all of these abuse cases occurred while the people were Witnesses as I understand things.

I believe that jws are the cleanest people on earth. Can i prove it? Not by scientific or logical means. I would have to travel all over the earth to verify this matter empirically. There are other reasons why I believe jws are the cleanest people on earth.

Comfort

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

We do not know whether they will use toilet paper or not in the new order

Well you could sure use some to whipe your mouth, you gotta klingon dangling from your lip.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit