Anti-Evolutionists Wanted !!!!

by Francois 163 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

How much did you have in mind for your fractal generator package? How much power would be needed to drive it?

SS

• pseudoxristos
    pseudoxristos

Francois,

Being the skeptic Atheist, I'm looking for cracks in the foundation. This may be the first.

FalseChrist - No reward/punishment system, no deadlines. And no, a person who has had the experience is in no better position for anything. No boxtops, nothing to mail in, no salesman will call.

Kinda looks like one of those boxtops that you have to mail in. If not by the individual Man Creature, then by the Man Creature as a whole.

So. Now we have a mind of sufficient complexity evolved from the smart molecule. And now it is endowed with an individual segmentation of cosmic mind. And it has FREE WILL. It can decide whether or not to seek God and to do His will. At first, these attempts are crude. Worship of all that is mysterious, or dangerous, or anything the emerging homo sapiens doesn't understand. Which is pretty much everything. Lightening, volcanoes, eclipses of sun and moon, orgasm, comets, you name it. Then there are polytheistic religions as man becomes more sophisticated and more learned. And polytheism is monotheism in the making. And all forms of worship are acceptable to the great Absolute Reality. He knows we are partial, incomplete, mistaken. He knows we are dust. But we are also made in his image = we are indwelt by a spark of divinity, and we are using a segment of cosmic mind (the brain is not the mind or the spirit, right, it's just an organ) AND we have the gift of personality, that thing that makes you you - instead of me, for instance. And that personality has this freedom to choose.
    pseudoxristos
  • D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

For any that maybe interested here is a link that simplifies what Chaos is:

http://order.ph.utexas.edu/chaos/index.html

• Francois
    Francois

This thing is still alive? Well, I swan.

Maybe I'll want something like $399.95 (marked down from $400.00) for the fractal to music box.

ft

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit