Anti-Evolutionists Wanted !!!!

by Francois 163 Replies latest jw friends

• QUANTUM
    QUANTUM

f

"The field is white and ready to harvest". The evolutionists and philosophers are about to have the truth revealed. The well meaning apologists for these sciences have only done reseached on their side of the river. I am about to introduce the over whelming evidence from the other side. The conclusions to be derived will not come from perfect proof but perfect evidence. The reader will then use his integrity, or lack thereof, to equate the certifiable ocular demonstration of facts.... ah but alas, It will be posted later as other areas of my life have a greater need at present.

QUANTUM THE MAGNIFICENT!

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

I know I shouldn't bother but I will. Quantum, the Bible is not only inconsistent, and contradictory it is not even a remotely original writing. So if you want to put your "faith" in a book of old propoganda then so be it I'm sure everyone is trying to ignore you on purpose. You sound more like U2K actually. You should know that the person that thinks he is sane and everyone else is crazy is often the crazy one.

Back to the topic. I'll be sticking with my "life is easy theory". People tend to act like we are the only lifeforms in the universe and thus coorrelate that with some kind of miracle (whether it be science or religion). I think that there are a buttload of lifeforms scattered everywhere. Too often people think of alien life as some type of E.T. lookin guy but I'm talking in terms of single cell organisms. I haven't kept up on it but I believe they found a rock from Mars that contained some fossils of bacterial organisms (could be wrong though). Unfortunately, my theory cannot be proven until more evidence is gathered. That being said, I don't think our existence is a matter of luck or controlled chaos because out of billions and billions of organisms that may have been present at the begining of this planet something was bound to happen. Fitting theology in that is a different story. I'm just addressing the actual evolution. Of course this is all just my idea and unlike some people's is subject to change depending on new evidence and research.

gsx1138

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Frank and SS,

Have you all read up any on the new Chaos theory and fractal drawing or art? WHat do you think about a being, or creator if you will, that understands Mathamatics enough to use what we concider Chaos to us, but to him is accuratetly known due to his flawless understanding of every (action and reaction in the space time universe).

• Satanus
    Satanus

Dwilt

Sorry, i'm not familiar w choas theory. I love fractal art. I have collected about 40 megs of it. I find it to be 'spiritual' (to use that loose term). Mandalas also are in the same category. Sometimes, when i need a lift i will look at all of them.

Mathematics in nature seems right. It was pythagorus who suggested something similar.

SS

• Francois
    Francois

GSX, you're not wrong. A rock was found on Antarctica that geologists said was from Mars, and it had a string-like series of what looked like single-cell bacteria or something like that. Of course, there was the usual loud hubbub from the religious nuts and quite a bit of calm observation from the cooler heads. I never did get the explanation of how they knew it was from mars, though.

DW, I have been exposed to chaos theory, but I haven't yet worked on any of its basic logic or fomulae. Don't have the need right now. I, too, have downloaded a bunch of fractal movies and I'm attempting to develop a way to connect the action of the fractals with music - presently with Beethoven's Sixth Symphony, a different fractal and basic colors for each range of frequencies. I'm having great fun with it, but I've got so many irons in the fire this project is moving along quite slowly.

SS, what would you pay for a relatively inexpensive device that you plugged into a motherboard slot that would display a series of fast moving fractal movies that responded to the frequencies and tempo of any piece of music you played through it? Think carefully now about that description. Now, what would you pay?

Francois

• Satanus
    Satanus

I don't know. Is it a card and software? Do the same patterns repeat?

SS

• QUANTUM
    QUANTUM

gxs1138..whatever

I'm going to put your statis at (2) for at least making an attempt at meaningful dialogue.

All of you seem to be locked into the erroneous attitude that I have been establishing my arguments from the flawed text of our current Bible ( regardless of who's translation). no...no...my shallow freinds!

There is no question, except in the eyes of some fundamentalists and of course the jdub's, that the Bible is clearly uncertifiable in much of it's pages.

I personally would not believe one single word or declaration of the Bible if it were not for the WITNESS of THE HOLY GHOST. But this is another area where the futility waiting at the door in discussing this pearl would be like it has always been whether with dubs or x's are concerned....they think from eroded and non existant brain cells.

Any claim I make as to the revealed word of GOD may start with the written word but ends with actual revelation from the heavenly courts.

Now the scoffers are loud and clear ...but it is not my fault that most never even make an attempt at communication through the Bibles prescibed methods.

QUANTUM THE HOLY!

• Francois
    Francois

Yes - card and software. And no, the patterns do not repeat. Each pattern is a result of some fairly sophiscated mathematics that respond to the key of the music, and after some massaging are worked into a derivative of the Mandelbrot set which I developed for the purpose.

If the music is softly moving along, that softness and tempo is reflected in the fractal. If suddenly there is a loud blast of music, such as in the coda of the Pastoral, third movement, this sudden burst of music is also reflected instantaneously in the fractal movie.

Noooooow how much would you pay? (You realize the basic computer config will have to be pretty spiffy in order to keep up and I'm thinking it may require a math coprocessor. But, hey, for what you get wouldn't it be worth it? I mean, think about it. There you are, curled up in front of the fire with your favorite squeeze, toking on a little herbacious material from a noted South American country, you know - delta-9 - and the strains of your favorite nude, um, mood music wafting over you and onsreen a perfect visual representation of the mood and tempo of the music are being displayed for you.

How much?

Edited by - Francois on 8 July 2002 20:4:3

• Satanus
    Satanus

Well, sound cards, in canadian dollars go for from about 30 to 300. Video cards from about 50 to 500. Software is usually included.

Hey, have you ever been in sales? I guess snagging those babes at the assemblies was a type of selling, eh?

SS

Edited by - saintsatan on 8 July 2002 20:15:38

Edited by - saintsatan on 8 July 2002 20:16:25

• Francois
    Francois

You bet it was. I was selling a ride on my heat-seeking moisture missle.

Francois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit