WHY THE PRESENT CRISIS IS UNIQUE

by You Know 104 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Dave,

***You have to accept other lies to fit the first lie you have based your life on.***

Could very well be the title page for anyone of the 6 million jw's life story. They have learned how to perpetuate the lie, ever since Miller did his first drawings and predictions.

Jw's believe that their dogma originated with Russell....they are so wrong. Even Millers concepts of the beast's of revelation look very much like pictures found in Wt material today.

Iam so sorry that I lost 30 yrs of life, accepting other lies upon lies, all made to appear as "new light"....the light has never been turned on in the first place.

Robet and his brother's will continue to spout 'wars and rumors', just like they did prior to 1914.....it makes for good door to door material. Oh the world is so evil, has always played well with victims.

Danny

• You Know
    You Know

As this thread scrolls off into the archives, an appropriate footnote to the topic at hand is that not one respondent was able to claim the prize by offering any sensible and coherent rebuttal. If this had been a dance contest there would be prizes galore for the most creative. We have had demonstrated the side-step shimie; the me-no-worry jitterbug; the you-said-I-said shuffle; and the ever-uproarious song and dance---YK's Mama's-a-whore Breakdance. But, all amusement and antics aside, no one could meet the challenge of why the present crisis is not unique. Perhaps someone could privately consult with the apostate's guru, Ray Franz? Maybe he knows the answer. Or, maybe he he's just too old to dance? / You Know

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

YK,

I know that this will probably be dismissed, but I am posting this quotation for you. Entwined in this thought is your true salvation.

"When men are most sure and arrogant they are commonly most mistaken, giving views to passion without proper deliberation which alone can secure them from the grossest absurdities . - Hume
    Kind regards - HS
  • dmouse
    dmouse

Of course the present 'crisis' is unique. So what? As Farkel pointed out, all crisis' are unique. (I put the word crisis in inverted commas because it is a speculative, potential crisis, it hasn't happened in reality.)

Uniqueness doesn't necessarily mean special significance. I'm one of 6 billion unique human beings.

The future will bring many many more unique crisis' and I'm sure you'll pop up for every one of 'em proclaiming this is the 'one'.

• You Know
    You Know

Okay, so we have a tap dance and a watusi entry, except this ain't supposed to be a dance competition. / You Know

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Any further contact with YouKnow is feeding a troll who claims victory only in his own mind.

How about it Robert King?

Ive addressed you on THREE seperate threads attempting to get you to answer very simple questions concerning WT doctrine, and direct quotes taken from your own mouth.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=28872&site=3&page=8

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=29888&site=3

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=15500&site=3&page=2

ON EVERY THREAD you ignore them, and instead you resort to name calling and FALSE accusations:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=30124&site=3

Then after that you claim victory? Your a fucking idiot.

Whats even funnier is you reference the:

side-step shimie

You have mastered that song and dance well. You have YET to address issues at hand I raised weeks ago, instead you retort to name-calling and accusations.. then in your own twisted mind you claim victory. Your truly pathetic.

It has taken me this long to realize it, but the only reason I bother to respond to your posts is to show any anonymous lurkers what the JW's and fanatics such as you are all about.

I see now that you are not interested in debate, if you were, you would answer very simple questions, and stop evading me. Dont you think thats quite obvious to the board by now that you run like a little coward whenever you have no legitimate rebuttal? Dubla has demonstrated that, I have demonstrated that, as have countless others.

You relish the attention Robert. You dont get attention anywhere else but on an Internet board. Typing into the computer and convincing yourself that your intellectually superior to other people youve never met is the only gratification you get in life.

While it is blatantly obvious to everyone else who reads these threads that you are a fucking idiot, you have convinced yourself otherwise.

You wont respond to my inquiries, because you cant. You will sit and sing a song and dance all day long that I am a "thug" or "goon" or I have somehow "forfeited my right to a response" but the fact remains you have NOT given ANY type of legitimate reply.

You sit and insult people and are condescending in every thread you comment on. Yet when someone else clearly has proven over and over that you are a HYPOCRITE and LIAR and support a FALSE religion... you IGNORE the facts, call people names like a 4 yr old child, and start a whole new thread thinking that people will forget the old one. Worse yet after being bested by quotes taken from your religions literature and from your own mouth, you IGNORE the FACTS and then claim victory.

Do you truly see how SAD you ARE Robert King?

Anyway, you will not respond to this post, and if you do, you will just call me a "goon" or "thug"

The facts prove otherwise.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Kabuki?

• You Know
    You Know

I am merely one, of perhaps of a couple of Jehovah's Witnesses, who choose to defend their faith on this board. On the other hand, there are literally hundreds of apostates who make the boast of knowing the truth about the truth. Over the years I have fielded literally hundreds of questions and challenges from countless posters. Yet, now, I respectfully presented a very simple and challenge that not one person has been able to answer in any satisfying way. And, yet, the issue strikes at the very core of the apostasy's criticism of the truth and the very future of everyone living. Surely, there is someone who could put forth a clear and concise answer to the challenge I presented? Obviously, though, none of you have an answer, only bluster. Do you really think truth will not eventually bite the fool who dares to treat it with such contempt? / You Know

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Robert,

Ever heard of the 'black plague' ? Millions died. How about 'polio'. Millions affected. World War's I,2. Millions died. Famines, earthquakes, plagues, ffloods, are all UNIQUE to those witnessesing them.

I suppose if you lived in the either of the two cities in Japan, that suffered direct hits from atom bombs, you would consider yourself unique, eh?

The answer to your question is very simple. All of the dirges, lamentations, end times, biblical references you espouse, are directly related to events happening by eye witnesses.

The fall of Jeruselem, was traumatic to the Jew's. The suffering they experienced in Egypt caused alot of them to get really pissed off.....so much so that they decided to form armies and take matter's in thier own hands....think those people in Jericho thought it was the end?

When you base your faith and expectations on ancient histories and fanatical prophetic prouncements by looney cave dweller's (ie John of Patmos), you have fallen for one simple real 'truth'.

What is that truth? Pure unmitigated gullibility.

Man has and always will, look for some sign or indication that his suffering has meaning, that the grand 'sky god' will wreak vengence and suffering on those responsible. Not really a hard concept to imagine, especiall when you consider the events from the writer's time and UNIQUE VIEWPOINT.

Danny

• Grout
    Grout

Every age is unique. Every year is unique. Every day is unique.

Out of such constant uniqueness is born history. Which continues unabated.

Robert, you and yours have cried "Wolf!" too many times. You are a joke.

-- Grout

"I am unique, just like everyone else."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit