WHY THE PRESENT CRISIS IS UNIQUE

by You Know 104 Replies latest watchtower bible

• seven006
    seven006

Mindfield,

Way to go buddy! You saw the light! If everyone can simply see that Bob is right his work will be done here.

God must love him a whole bunch!

Thanks Bob, you have another convert, lets change this board back into a JW board like it started out as!

I believe I believe!

Now if we could only convince that rat bustard Alan F.

Praise Jah, Praise Bob!

• dubla
    dubla

yk-

You are a lying. When did I say I loathed Simon? I said I "loathed apostates as a group."

what faulty reasoning, yet again. i suppose if a loathe all cats it doesnt mean i loathe any of them individually?

just as apostates loath us. Let's face it, we are enemies, why deny it?

first off, i do not consider you or any other jw an "enemy" of mine, thats just preposterous. the only person drawing enemy lines is you, just as it always has been. secondly, i do not loathe any jws (as a group or individually), including you. i suppose i "loathe" my father who is an active jw? where do you come up with this utter nonsense? do you actually believe your own blubberings?

loathe:

-to dislike greatly; to abhor; to hate.

i do not abhor or hate jws......i do however hate the jw policies that ruin innocent lives. there is a big difference. in fact i have a strong affection and pity for most of the brainwashed jws, for the majority have no way of mentally breaking free. its sad, but i certainly dont hate them......i have hope for them, and even you.

Nailed? Exposed?

i exposed your specific lies and malicious slander (more than once), and you have no answer for any of it. you know this, which is why you ignore my statements. if you actually decided to respond to any of them, you would only be digging your hole deeper, so you are practicing damage control. hey i gotta give you creadit, at least you know when to throw in the towel. the enron officials knew when to plead the fifth too.

I have answered the challengers

you have answered none of my challenges, which is for one simple reason: you cannot. you can dance around and claim you ignore what isnt worthy, blah blah........but the truth is more than obvious, and youve been caught in specific lies that you cannot back out of. its very difficult to unweave a web of deceit, so you choose to pretend it isnt there. again, you are making the smart choice, as responding would only make your position worse than it already is.

Besides, I don't have to make an accounting of my comings and goings on this board to you or anyone else.

and yet you expect others to......more hypocritical thinking perhaps?

not one respondent was able to claim the prize by offering any sensible and coherent rebuttal.

sort of like your inability to provide an answer to my extremely simple challenge? you just keep slithering away like the serpent you are.

seven-

You better watch it, Bobby is going to put you on his "do not respond" list.
    too late, lol. ironically he directed this entire thread at me though.......i think this question was the final straw for yk (quoting myself here):
    if you honestly believe im a delusional pathological liar (and a fool), that i have such severe brain-lock that reasoning with me is pointless, and that im so far below you intellectually that dealing with me is an embarrassing mistake on your part, why the need for a whole new thread to specifically discuss the topic further with ME?

apparently this question actually got the "little mental wheels and cogs" whirling in yks one-track brain, and he came to the realization that he had been exposed for what he is: a malicious liar with one specific aim directed at me: slander.

aa

Edited by - dubla on 14 June 2002 12:13:9

Edited by - dubla on 14 June 2002 12:13:44

Edited by - dubla on 14 June 2002 12:15:53

Edited by - dubla on 14 June 2002 12:17:7

• seven006
    seven006

dubla,

Get a grip pal, Bob is right and you know it! Quit trying to use logic and reasoning, those are the devils tools!

Admit it! Bob is right, stop fighting it! Agree with him or die!

Are you so stupid you can't see the light from Bob that is right in front of you?

What's wrong with you people??????

How can Bob be wrong? He's Bob for christ sakes!

Dubla's an idiot Bob, go get him! Me and Jah will help ya Bob.

Praise Jah, praise Bob.

(song) We're Jehovahs withneeeeee-sses we speak out in umnehum we um um de hum da something something something He's the god of true porfaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee something something and we pee. Who's got an old song book they want to give to me? I need to learn these songs again, I think I have forgotten all the words.

I'm coming Bob, I'm coming! Don't leave without me!

• mindfield
    mindfield

Seven, you seem to be confused between two entities... Bob and God. Can't you see? They are one and the same! I call it... The Bob-God! See? It even rhymes! That must be some sort of sign... a subliminal prophecy, if you will. Why no one else saw this i can't understand. This new light must have come directly from Jehovah God! Therefore, I must be one of the anointed! Hallelujah!

Bob-God, take me under your plump wings, and protect me from evil! Sing your hymns of destruction, and let us chant along with you in a monotone voice! For there is no greater joy than to gather round and take comfort in death... Sweet, sweet death...

*slap* Where was I? Oh yes! All bow down to Bob-God!

*chants* Bob-God, is our God. Bob-God, is our God. Bob-God... oh, there goes the first nuclear strike... Hallelujah!

• dmouse
    dmouse

Excellent Mindfield!

We now have an entity that is a fusion between God and Bob...I know, lets call him the:

GOB!

• dubla
    dubla

as yk is now claiming an erroneous victory, typical of his pattern, i am compelled to finally respond to his original post. i had previously stated that i would like a public acknowledgement of his lies and slander before i addressed it, but i realize that is just an unrealistic expectation, and i can no longer bite my tongue (due to the fact that his original post is so extremely flawed and easily refuted). i cant help it, i have no self control!

But, just how do you suppose that any of those calamities compares with the now looming threat of a nuclear war and the collapse of the global financial system?

so, yk claims that NONE of the previous calamities compares with the "now looming threat of a nuclear war" but wait, yk reserves the right to immediately contradict his own statement......

no situation arose, other than the Cuban Missile Crisis, that posed any sort of threat that someone might launch their nukes.

what do you know, a past situation that DID INDEED pose an immediate threat of a nuclear war! so, the present crisis is unique, with this one exception, LOL. too easy. oh but wait, not so fast....yk is going to tell us why that one doesnt count (this is good stuff).....

Now, though, we have a completely different and unique situation that changes that entire scenario.

OH, OF COURSE!!

there is always a completely different and unique situation.....thats what the passing of time brings, and what everyone has said about a million times. what, the unique situation we have now means destroying the world with nukes would be extremely more dangerous than destroying the world with nukes wouldve been then? okay, i get it.

aa

Edited by - dubla on 14 June 2002 12:54:53

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

I have attempted rationality.

I have posted credible substantiated posts which demonstrate YouKnow's hypocrisy and contradictions within his own statements.

I thank you Dubla, for you have done the same thing.

Claiming his erroneous victory, I will now grant him his one simple pleasure in life. Courtesy of mindfield, YouKnow and LaRouche get ONE prophecy RIGHT!

PRAISE GOB! THE END IS CUMMING!

ALL BJ'S FROM LAROUCHE ARE UNIQUE!

• bonovox
    bonovox
    Why do respected persons here on JW.COM HELP this person known as YOU KNOW to direct attention away from rape and molestation survivors?
    That's what he's doing.
    WITH A LOT OF HELP.

Gee dungbeetle, I never knew the sole purpose of this forum was to discuss those issues and those issues only. I'll be looking forward to similar sentiments from you in other threads such as "your favorite rock album" or any other thread not directly related to scandals involving JWs. I doubt its all a diabolical plan to derail these important issues.

Maybe that's what YOU come here to talk about, but its apparent that a greater number, while acknowledging the definate need to talk about it, would like to discuss other things as well.

Edited by - bonovox on 14 June 2002 13:12:37

• dmouse
    dmouse

Shit Reborn! I just sprayed coffee all over my monitor!

• mindfield
    mindfield

Reborn, you have to pay me 5 cents everytime you use that pic...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit