WHY THE PRESENT CRISIS IS UNIQUE

by You Know 104 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Room 215
    Room 215

You Know,

It strikes me as unfair for you to dismiss as a ``ridiculer'' anyone who expresses misgivings or in any way withholds full acceptance of some dogmatic JW-sponsored declaraion to the effect that ``this it IT at long last!'' This especially in view of the Society's singularly unimpressive history of guessing right on anything over its almost 130-year history.

It calls to mind our going door-to-door at the height of the Cuban Missile Crisis with the pronouncements of the lime-green Your Will Be Done on Earth book pounding away at our consciousness.

And how wrong is it to assert that every crisis of this magnitude is unique in its own way? How many replicate exactly any earlier ones?

• You Know
    You Know

Again, let the reader take note of the complete impotence on the part of those who are otherwise quite vocal in their mouthings. At this point Jehovah's rhetorical question seems particularly timely: Have none of the practicers of what is hurtful got knowledge, eating up my people as they have eaten bread? Those who have allowed themselves to be influenced by the likes of Ray Franz, his disciples, and associated goons and thugs, should take note of the fraud that they have for so long perpetuated upon the gullible, robbing you of your hope as if eaten alive by predators. How applicable the Psalm that reads:

For in their mouth there is nothing trustworthy;

Their inward part is adversity indeed.

Their throat is an open burial place;

A smooth tongue they use.

God will certainly hold them guilty;

They will fall due to their own counsels.

In the multitude of their transgressions

let there be a dispersing of them,

Because they have rebelled against you.

/ You Know

Edited by - You Know on 13 June 2002 9:24:41

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

"Because they have rebelled against you"

Again, Watchtower is not God, and has nothing to do with God.They are a severely flawed religion.

As to you speaking of this time being calamitous, there very may well be some horrific tragedies in the future. But, as I said in your nuclear threat thread, mankind always moves on and lives. As dangerous as the world is, it's still wonderful to be alive, and I'm sure some of the 6 billion fellows of mine agree. There will always be madmen. Throughout history, there are a constant stream of tyrants. They always fall.

What about nuclear proliferation? At the very least, a rouge nation would have to buy or create an intercontinental missle, and then launch at the states. And even if they could do that, their country would be dust five minutes later.

Now, seeing that a tradegy just happened, would the world leaders suddenly realize that it was time to die and say "to hell with it!" and launch all of their nukes? Or would hold even tighter against hitting the button?

What about world finance? I think that something catastrophic could happen to the world market if the nukes were set off. But, would this be the end of the world economy? You're sayng that all of the brilliant minds in business don't have an emergency plan? Of course they do. People would lose jobs, bad things would happen, but like I said, we'd just move on and live the best we could. It might not be fun, but we'd be alive.

If anything, it would serve as notice how much we have to rely on and love each other if we want our insignificant but beautiful planet to survive.

ashi

• TR
    TR

Reborn,

While the sound file is embedded into the post, you actually do have a choice as to whether or not you wish to download it or play it.

When you clicked this thread, and the file download began, you could have clicked CANCEL.

The file loaded so quick that I didn't have a chance to do anything. So, yes, please remove it.

TR

• TR
    TR

Thanks DE That is hilarious. / You Know

I love it. YK agrees that the crappily translated NWT is hilarious. LOL!

TR

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

For the second time as I addressed on YouKnow's "SIMON WHAT ABOUT THIS?" thread in which he again resorts to name-calling and accusations..

I DID NOT POST THAT SOUND FILE!

JUST BECAUSE I EXPLAINED HOW YOU COULD AVOID IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT I WAS THE ONE WHO EMBEDDED IT INTO A POST.

• You Know
    You Know

ASHITAKA

Again, Watchtower is not God, and has nothing to do with God.They are a severely flawed religion.

That's nonsense. We are devoted to Jehovah God. Being flawed doesn't negate that. Ancient Israel was flawed too, and yet Jehovah declared them to be his chosen people and disciplined them acordingly. What is severely flawed is your reasoning.

As to you speaking of this time being calamitous, there very may well be some horrific tragedies in the future. But, as I said in your nuclear threat thread, mankind always moves on and lives.

That's not the point. The collapse of the present system is not the end of mankind. It just opens up a new phase of Jehovah's judgment. The prophecies symbolize the coming collapse of the system by likening it to the heavenly luminaries going into eclipse and institutional mountains suddenly crashing. The susbsequent insecurity causes the terrified surviviors to plead with the mountains to fall over them and protect them from Jehovah's unrushing judgment. That means that even in such a calamity that most of mankind will continue to foolishly hope in humans rather than God. So, the prophecies do not speak of the end of mankind or the end of the planet. They do, however, speak about a sudden catastrophic crash of the seeming secure system of things that we all live under at the present moment.

As dangerous as the world is, it's still wonderful to be alive, and I'm sure some of the 6 billion fellows of mine agree. There will always be madmen. Throughout history, there are a constant stream of tyrants. They always fall.

As I pointed out, there are many variations on the theme. You are merely stating the same thing in different words that the way things are now, are the way they have always been, and the way they will always be. Jehovah says differently.

What about nuclear proliferation? At the very least, a rouge nation would have to buy or create an intercontinental missle, and then launch at the states. And even if they could do that, their country would be dust five minutes later.

That's absolutely not true. The government of the United States has admitted that it is extremely vulnerable to portable nuclear weapons being smuggled into ports on container ships. A few days ago an official admitted that the coast guard is only able to board and inspect about 2% of all incoming ships. As for any country that uses a nuke, you are right, they would probably be obliterated that same day. That's the point. Any nuclear exchange, even limited to a few nukes any place in the world will collapse the financial system through sheer the terror and panic that it provoked in the rest of the world. The government admitted as such the other day as well.

Here's a link discussing port security and the ease with which terrorists could import WMD

> http://www.navalock.com/terror.html

You're sayng that all of the brilliant minds in business don't have an emergency plan?

They do? What is it? Your trust is definetly misplaced. Jehovah's word says they are going to simply throw their worthless money into the streets during the day of Jehovah's judgment. Maybe that's the plan, uh? / You Know

Edited by - You Know on 13 June 2002 10:40:37

• Mr Bean
    Mr Bean

For the dozens of apostate JW websites, dozens of books, and literally thousands of posters on forums like this, up to this point there apparently exists no reasonable answer to the challenge I presented here. Have all the ridiculers been silenced and reduced to muttering nonsensical gibberish? It would certainly seem so.

According to the prophetic script, ridiculers of Christ's presence, and apostates in particular, contend, with numerous variations on the theme, that nothing out of the ordinary is happening that hasn't happened before. That is demonstrably not true. And the fact that no apostate can refute the facts now presented lays bear the entire apostate movement as being based upon a lie and fraud. / You Know

Firstly, I love you pic! Fabulously tasty. It looks like you've won a battle with Devil himself!

Secondly, this is not a challenge.

Ive left the WTS in 1995. Baptized 1980. 5 years studied with them.

Now Ive lost a confidence in the Bible but, there are things which are huge puzzle for me.

I dont think that WWI or WWII were wars really global and as destructive as this III-rd one may be.

And I have not slightest doubts that WWIII has started all ready in . Now, in few weeks will attack and God knows what else will happened. and seems to be a boiling pot and soup is all ready to be consumed.

From other hand, USA wants whole world and whole oil. If they will not get it, their economy is finished. is the biggest threat to economy. Two or more years and China will flood the global market in unprecedented scale with cheap and good enough quality products. That's the great danger for the world econmy and they have to protect themselves. It is the matter of survival in this world. China has nukes, EM weapons as well and these ones are so powerful, they can destroy not only Earth but also Moon and even Sun. Our Solar System can be destroyed!

That is the challenge!

I have found some incredible video here. D/Load and listen to it carefully!

http://sf.indymedia.org/uploads/the_road_to_tyranny__34kbps_.rm

Than go and spent some time here... http://www.infowars.com/index.html

At infowars are many very good links which are well worth checking.

This things are happening right now. Evidences are enormous. That of course mean, that if will take the world over as NOW, Revelation will be fulfilled. That would also mean that WTS is wrong because they have missed several points all ready. Their false predictions like 1914, 1934, 1975 are clear warning that the WTS is a false prophet. Events are starting most likely now and if God will not stop these war monsters, no one will survive. Luke 21:8.

I certainly wonder why no one has even pointed to it. It's conspiracy BS? You wish!

What is worse, some people do believe that aliens are running the show. Example David Icke. Aliens or... demons?

http://www.davidicke.com/

or late William Cooper http://www.williamcooper.com/ Cooper was murdered by the police because he was a kook!?!?!?!?!

While I do not believe in everything I read, when these events and informations are joined together, it looks like Revelation is going too happened.

Wanna challenge? Prove these guys are wrong and we are living in the wonderful world. ;-P

One more thing. Check the share market from time to time. http://finance.yahoo.com/q?d=t&s=^DJI

Take note where was index in 9/11! Scary, huh? What is worse, it goes down again. These rich bastards ALWAYS know where the problem will strike and quickly are withdrawing money from market. They always know in advance. If you will see that the line will go as low as was at 9/11, than you can be sure that something horrible will happened.

Im really confused. From logical point of view Christs resurrection most likely never happened. And the Bible is so often incorrect and even plainly crazy.

However, from the world situation I can see clear that darkest clouds are dangerously close and Revelation and the Bible can be true.

, two headed beast two part world power, USA/Israel. Some people call is USrael. Identity chips ale all ready made and used. 666 is Davids star. had mortal wound which is healed now. The whole world does admire and Jewish Hollywood and Jewish media. star is the part of USA Seal!

That is all very scary.

What is funny the WTS does not even try to print anything what could upset or government. So much trust in Jehovahs power and protection.;-P

If these events will take place, than WTS is dead wrong. (The WTS was ALWAYS wrong.)Thats not the tool God will use to warn people. That tool has a long record of unfulfilled and completely missed prophecies. Even Gods name they have wrong and they followed the world tradition maliciously avoiding using the name God gave himself personally.

If God would use the WTS now to warn others, that would be dishonest! Before JW opens his mouth, the public will laugh.

Peace...

Edited by - Mr Bean on 13 June 2002 10:36:51

Edited by - Mr Bean on 13 June 2002 10:39:8

• You Know
    You Know

Reborn. You are a goon and a thug because you have tried to intimidate me in various ways by using my real name. That's thuggery. As much as I loath the apostate JW's as a group, I would never resort to trying to hurt anyone in their personal life. I respect everyone as to their privacy and personal life. You don't. You go beyond the confines of cyberspace and try to cause me trouble in my private life. You are not the only one, but you can't deny that you have tried to harm me that way. Now you want me to dialouge with you and answer your questions? If you have something to say relevant to the topic at hand you are free to express yourself, and maybe I will respond, maybe I won't, but as it is you have only shown yourself to be a vicious and dangerous individual who has threatened and tried to bully me off the board. It's not name calling for me to call you what you are. Someone who lies is a liar. Someone who steals is a thief. Someone who tries to bully and intimidate others is a thug and a goon. That's just the way it is. / You Know

Edited by - You Know on 13 June 2002 10:31:32

• You Know
    You Know

I love it. YK agrees that the crappily translated NWT is hilarious. LOL!

No. You are mistaken. I think the crappily designed website is hilarious. / You Know

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit