A Plea For Responsible Reporting

by hillary_step 71 Replies latest jw friends

• somebody
    somebody

HS,

I do understand the point of what you are saying by this thread. And I agree to a certain extent, and I disagree to a certain extent.

What I do not understand at all is this:

JW’s are their leaders.
    JW's are who's leaders? Are you saying that Jw's are the faithful and discreet slave/WBTS' leaders? Please explain here to me or e-ail. Whatever you feel more comfortable with.

Most JW’s are very decent people, with families, jobs, fears and hopes like the rest of humanity,...
    Such as most disfellowhipped and disassociated from the JWs are. people are.

but they reflect their leaders in thinking and inclination when it comes to how the deal with other people.
    Which brings back my question of what you mean by
    JW’s are their leaders.
    Once again, I do understand what you saying, by the example you gave (about gossip and innuendo)

I just have that one question.

peace,
    somebody

"Air baths are good for preventing colds.. What you do is strip naked mornings and evenings and then bob up and down for a while."~ Golden Age Feb 10 1926 31

Group air bath,anyone?

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Somebody,

Quite right - a streak of pure insanity - I copy/pasted this from Word and obviously missed the bit that said 'The problem with JW's are their leaders.'

My apologies to all but especially to - Somebody

Best regards - HS

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi, hillary.

so, you weren't the author of the post, you just copied it?

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

What a screaming bufoon you truly are Crawtype.

Word is a software progam that I use to type my posts.

gosh, so much truth coming at me! only i disagree.
    Now, why am I not surprised?

HS

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi hillary, so i'm a screaming bufoon, cause i don't know what a certain computer program is????
    ........sorta like the young girls, that want to tell what happened to them, IN THE ELDERS ROOM, but everyone knows, just like you, THEY ARE BUFFOONS,.....RIGHT?

their stories aren't true, it wasn't that bad!!.......right hillary?
    like the elders say, they are just SCREAMING BUFOONS....sorta like me!!!!........ haha, ... well, all you girls that were in any situations at all, go to "SILENT LAMBS"....it's at the top of the screen...... i think the gov body is going to give you some money, for the damages you incurred...... fill out their form.

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

Hilary I always like your posts and I completely agree with this one but replying to this mud dweller is a waste of time.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I bet I can guess who crawdad2 is.[8>] same ol' same ol'. Don't know what's wrong with my detector lately. Should have picked up on this one a lot sooner.

come on over to this thread crawdad and put your money where your big mouth is.
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=29626&site=3

.........................It's the silence between the notes, that make the music.....................
    http://ourworld.cs.com/Pwmkwzy/WELCOMEindex.html
  • hillary_step
    hillary_step

Crawdad,

hi hillary, so i'm a screaming bufoon, cause i don't know what a certain computer program is????

No, I base my comment on the value of all your posts today, which have taken this thread into the areas of the Internet forest that only trolls normally like to walk.

You are a trigger happy poster Crawdad. If you are newly exited from JW's I understand your angst as we have all been there. You seem a little on the edge if you do not mind me saying so.

Crawdad, I know all about back-rooms, have comforted more molested JW's than you might imagine, have spent nights holding the hands of alcoholics, junkies, attempted suicides, and those stripped of all hope.

Please realize that you have no monopoly on understanding suffering. Most of us on this Board bear scars of combat, some of us mortal combat, many of us do not chose to wear our hearts on our sleeves.

Just be at peace Crawdad, I have no desire to continue this verbal grapple with you any longer.

Kindest regards - HS

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

thanks for all the additional name calling.
    no i don't think this is a time of "peace"......this is a time to "RAGE"....... now is the time.

girls need to come forward and testify about what happened to them, and they don't need to be ridiculed by you........ saying, it's really not that bad, she is just exaggerating..... we don't wear our heart on our sleeve like that...

you say you listened to alot of cases, and comforted alot of molested girls???????....... ya, that's right, it's a big problem, and you may have been a nice elder, but you were outnumbered by crummy elders......... and crummy elders love those cases,,,,,,

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi plumbcrazy,

thanks for the link,........are you a lawyer?
    who are you with?

i was encouraging them to go to silent lambs...

so you think i have a big mouth, cause i want victims to testify?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit