Waiting's Never-ending Joke Thread

by Seven 305 Replies latest social humour

• waiting
  • waiting
    waiting

well, obviously it didn't. Back to you, Seven.

Beware of bugs in the above code - I have only proved it correct, not tried it. Donald Knuth

And this is for you, Seven......

I cannot smell mothballs because it's so difficult to get their little legs apart. Steve Martin

waiting

• Seven
    Seven

My God Waiting!! ROTFLMAO!!!!! I almost wet myself thinking about grasping their tiny little ankles. I love your quotes.

Seven

• waiting
    waiting

chuckle. chuckle.

smelly little ankles. Stinky, stinky.

waiting

• waiting
    waiting

HEY! HEY!

That picture up yonder (southern for up there) is from my sister, Patio.

This is the type of office of her male counterparts in The Great State of California. The women are lobbying to have the same working environment, but haven't acheived equality of toilets yet.

I posted that last night - but it just showed a *red X*. Can anyone more computer literate than I (which would be all) explain why?

Thanks.

waiting

• waiting
    waiting

And now the picture doesn't work. Same computer I viewed it on the other day. Just a dumb 'ol X.

Can anyone explain why?

waiting

• Seven
    Seven

Waiting, I noticed you have three ...'s before http. Put a space in between the final . and http-like this: ... http See what happens then. Jesus Henry Christ, that's a long url!!!

Seven

• waiting
    waiting

did that, still doesn't work. Good idea, 7, but it failed.

Like everyday life, eh?

sunday chuckle:

When my bridge partner excused himself to go to the bathroom, it was the only time all night I knew what he had in his hand. George Kaufman

• Faraon
    Faraon

During a recent staff meeting in heaven God, Moses, and Saint Peter concluded that the behavior of President Clinton had brought about the need for an eleventh commandment. They worked long and hard in a brainstorming session to try to settle on the wording of the new commandment, because they realized that it should have the same majesty and dignity as the other ten. After many revisions they finally agreed that the eleventh commandment should be: "Thou shalt not comfort thy rod with thy staff ."

JRP

• Faraon
    Faraon

A Doberman, a German Shepard, and a Chihuahua were sitting at a bar when in walks a gorgeous French Poodle, all fluffed up after a day at the groomer’s
    She walks over to the three drooling dogs and says, "I'll go home with whoever can make the best sentence using the words 'liver' and 'cheese'".
    The Doberman says, "That's easy. Come home with me, darlin', and I'll make the best tasting liver and cheese sandwich you ever had."
    The German Shepard says, "I can do better than that. Come home with me, sweetheart, and I'll prepare the most delicious liver and cheese pate you've ever tasted."
    The Chihuahua looks at his friends and says, "Liver alone. Cheese wit' mee.

JRP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit