• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

AMAZING

PLEASE GET WELL SOON.

FreeFallin

• felix a
    felix a

Alan

K'lyn and I ask that you pass on our love and concern to Jim. We wish him a speedy recovery. And if I find his number here at the house I'll pass them on myself.

David P

"Vision is the art of seeing things invisible"
    Swift

• Soledad
    Soledad

AMAZING please get well soon!! We all love you and miss you!!

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

(((((AMAZING))))) Sending many healing vibes and wishes for a speedy recovery.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Alan/Julie,

I'll give Jim a call in the morning. Dang. I'm so sorry to hear this about him, and will pray for his speedy recovery.

Farkel

• Kristen
    Kristen

((((Amazing))))

Wishing you a quick recovery!

Kristen

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Wishing you a speedy recovery , Amazing. Our thoughts are with you
    and your family at this time.

Please forward our regards to Amazing, if anyone talks to him on the
    phone, thanks alot.... LyinEyes and Wild Turkey

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

OMG! Alan, if you speak to him again soon. Please send him my love and tell him I hope he gets well soon.

Shari

• outnfree
    outnfree

Alan,

Thank you for letting us know about Amazing's hospitalization.

Amazing,

As you may recall, my husband had quintuple bypass surgery last September. He had a stent in his leg for two days before the actual surgery after a cathererization showed extensive blockage. He came through with flying colors and, as jukief mentioned, put himself on the Dean Ornish diet to reverse heart disease post-op, along with a strict exercise regimen. Although he takes two different heart medications, his weight has come off nicely and his cholesterol levels are quite good. The local hospital had a great rehab program where they kept an eye on his heart with a monitor as he exercised 3 days a week to start. There were also evening lectures to explain the circulatory system and how our lifestyle affects the heart's health. All very informative. My husband did not have a heart attack -- they caught the problem in time by a fluke, actually -- and thus had no muscle damage. Recovery might take a bit longer in your case, but I'm convinced you're a man of courage and self-discipline. You'll do well.

Until you get out of intensive care sending flowers and plants is likely to be out of the question, so we'll have to content ourselves with cards.

Might I remind everyone (oh, DAVE --- r u listening????) that if Amazing does have bypass surgery they will be sawing through his breastbone and then reattaching it after open heart surgery? LAUGHTER is NOT GOOD MEDICINE in this instance.... at least not for a week or so and even then.... So, please be suitably earnest when you phone Amazing.

My very best wishes for a quick return to good health, Amazing.

Love,

outnfree

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Such sad news.

Dear Amazing; Wishing you all the best and the speediest recovery on record!

Love & Hugs,

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit