Amazing Survived Major Heart Attack

by AlanF 108 Replies latest jw friends

• You Know
    You Know

Tell him YK gives his best wishes, no better not do that. He might have another heart attack. / You Know

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

LOL@YouKnow - you surprise me everyday Robert. Keep this up and you'll ruin your reputation for being a jerk!

• Seven
    Seven

{{{{Amazing}}}} Get well soon! Thank you Alan for posting the addy.

Seven

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

We love you Jim, please take care of yourself and get out real soon!

Amazing's Story:
    http://www.exjws.net/pioneers/partintro.htm

Randy Watters

• seven006
    seven006

Alan,

Do you have any idea how long he might be in there. It might be better if we spread out the phone calls over a few days and give him some rest.

Just a thought,

Dave

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

((((amazing))))

wishing for a fast recovery!

thanks alan for posting this

love
    harmony

• target
    target

My husband had a heart attack and had a stent put in an artery. He was in the hospital for many days while they tried to dissolve a difficult clot before the stent could be put in. The stent was put in on Friday and he went home on Saturday. Once they know you are going to live you are out the door. Recovery is much better at home.That was four years ago and he is fine.
    Actually, the emotional end of things is much harder with a heart attack. It is so damn scary. Amazing should be home for the weekend. Expect him to be weak and tired for awhile. It is very draining. He will be back among us real soon I am sure. Then we can hassle him about his hospital gown. There is NO modesty when they do the procedure. They go in through the groin and there is a flock of people around tending to things and if "something" is in the way, they just move it. Yes, once we know he is all better, we will have to tease him about that.

Target

• myself
    myself

((((Amazing)))) Get Well Soon! You are missed.

Alan thank you for informing us.

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

((((Amazing)))) Please take care, rest up and have a quick recovery.

Thanks Alan for letting us know. I know you'll keep us informed and we all appreciate that.

Had Enough

"Never doubt that a small group of citizens can change the world.
    Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
    ...Margaret Mead

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

Amazing,

Hope you fully recover soon. I was wondering where your comments on Dateline were.

HCM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit