Amazing Survived Major Heart Attack

by AlanF 108 Replies latest jw friends

• think41self
    think41self

Best wishes for a speedy recovery ((((Amazing))))

think41self

This side of Eden, whether we realize it or not, we feel the stain on our souls, and at every opportunity, we try to scrub it away with steel-wool guilt.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

With a name like Amazing it isn't amazing at all that he survived.

Now amaze us with getting back here as soon as you are up to it

A not-so-silent lamb

Aspire to inspire before you expire

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Amazing, our hearts and prayers are with you for an amazing recovery.Please take care of yourself and do what the Dr. tells you. Maybe try to get out walking and stay off this computer getting aggravated by all this Watchtower s--t ! I tell my hubby we should be out walking the boardwalk and excersizing in the fresh ocean air. Lately being sucked into all the Watchtower issues is stressful. Take a break for a while.
    Barb Pandelo

• Salud
    Salud

Amazing,

Best wishes from my wife and myself and hope you have a speedy recovery. Hope to see you here soon again. BTW we also were from the Portland, Oregon area.

• Primadonna
    Primadonna

((((((((((Amazing))))))))))))

Hubby and I are sending all our love and best wishes that you will soon be on the mend at home!

*big hugs*
    Esmeralda

Thank you Alan for posting the info.

• moman
    moman

Amazing, you are missed, get back here soon!

• freeman
    freeman

Hang in there Amazing, we need you back here posting your head off ASAP because your posts are always so very, well um, quite frankly they are, um amazing! Do what the doc tells you. Also, pinch a nurse or two on the gluteus-maximums just for fun and to get the old ticker pumping. Get well soon.

Freeman

• ThatSucks
    ThatSucks

Here's hoping he makes it out okay.

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi amazing.......my thoughts are with you......may you have strength.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

((((((((((Amazing (Jim Whitney) )))))))))))
    And Amazings family

[email protected]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit