Amazing Survived Major Heart Attack

by AlanF 108 Replies latest jw friends

• bajarama
    bajarama

Get Well Soon. I will miss reading your posts til you get backvb .

baja

• mouthy
    mouthy

Your on my prayer list Jim -Get well quick we miss you ----Chicago is coming up- gotta get well for that XXXXX
    Grace

• detective
    detective

Amazing,
    You've been such a great contributer here. Thank you for that! It's really been appreciated.

Please get better soon.

A stranger who is thinking of you,
    Detective

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Amazing:
    I'm sorry to hear that you fell ill. Hope you get well real soon. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Regards,
    Dave

• blondie
    blondie

And here I thought you didn't have a heart.;)

Get well quick and listen to the doctors.

• Imbue
    Imbue

(((amazing)))........ love and prayers for you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The only good elite are dead elite!!"-Naeblis
    (Ok! He borrowed it)

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

Holy Cow, Amazing. Now whadja go and do a thing like that for? Was wondering where you were with all the hoopla going on.

Miss you. AND GET WELL.

Trot {{{hugs}}}

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

Amazing, hope you are feeling better . Looking forward to your recovery and more insightful ideas. Get well!

• noidea
    noidea

{{{Amazing}}}..

Wishing you a speedy recovery. You and your post will be missed during your recovery. Take care..sending hugs & 's

~~~Noi~~~

Member of the: I have ~No-Idea~ class.

• jukief
    jukief

I answered the phone when Jim called. It sounds as though they're planning to do bypass surgery, possibly "next week." I got the impression they'd keep him in the hospital until he had the surgery. When a similar thing happened to my dad, the doctors said they wouldn't let him go home without the surgery. Little did they know that my stubborn dad didn't want the surgery; he wanted to try the Dean Ornish Reversing Heart Disease program for a year and see how he did. That was two years ago. He's doing great, and the doctor admitted to us that dad probably made the right decision for him. I told Jim I'm going to send him the book. He said the doctor told him he'd have to make some major lifestyle changes. Having bypass surgery and stents and angioplasty doesn't mean much if you don't change the lifestyle that got you there in the first place. Alan's stepfather's bypasses are all occluded because he basically hasn't changed much. Jim said he's determined to make the necessary changes. He's a young man (well, he's our age) with a lot of life ahead of him.

Julie F

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit