Amazing Survived Major Heart Attack

by AlanF 108 Replies latest jw friends

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

All the best-please email me if I can be of service!

• TR
    TR

Oh, MAN! Get well soon, Amazing!

Thanks Alan.

TR

UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Amazing, heal well and quickly. We had some excitement around here Tuesday evening. We'll tell you about it when you get back.

This is not the time to be settling this whole "annointed" question once and for all.

• Makena1
    Makena1

Amazing - best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery! We miss you!

Thanks AlanF

Mak and Sabine

• chester
    chester

Amazing,

Please get well soon. My wife really enjoyed hearing your story

Chester and Mrs Chester

• myMichelle
    myMichelle

Amazing,

My thoughts are with you and your family during this scary time. My best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Michelle

• individuals wife
    individuals wife

Amazing - take things easy and get well soon... those nurses had better be looking after you good and proper! All our best wishes for a speedy recovery - from Individual & Individuals wife xx

• SYN
    SYN

Get well soon Amazing! We're missing your input here already!

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Amazing,

Unfortunately you, Alan, Farkel, myself, and few other's here share in common, our colective 'old age'.

So I can say by the 'grace of God...go I'.

At 54 (Alan I know your younger) even if in good health, you start being more aware of mortality, in other words you think about the end of life, more often than not. 10-20 years sounded so long when I was 25, now it seems like days.

Hope you pull this one Amazing. Live up to your moniker will ya!

Danny

• JAVA
    JAVA

I've missed this thread until just now; I'm so sorry to hear this news. Amazing, may the force be with you, dear friend! I hope you're posting here again soon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit