My own daughter has much suffered; she will get justice in due time.

by TheFadingAlbatros 59 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

I will go to be now, trying to sleep. I am not living in he States. Thank you for reading and for sharing my true sadness. Take care.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I am so sorry.

In the quest to take back power, your family should report to the police once she's able to do so. The last thing the pedo's want is to have their name out there, and they are very afraid of being exposed. But, it will get it on record, and help other people who may also have been abused. Victims often feel powerful once tehy may the report I don't know what country you are in, but many times the laws will allow the victim's name to be kept confidential. Also, civil litigation can often be brought in the name of "Jane Doe". She can later change it, if she wants, to reveal her own name.

• AlwaysBusy
    AlwaysBusy

I am so sorry... I really am. I know how you feel. My 2 sons were drugged and molested by a family 'fiend', an elder in our congregation. It almost destroyed me. It's been 17 years and that, and the events that immediately followed still haunt me and my sons. I was like you, I never dreamed this could happen with JWs...but it did, it does and it will.

Time and therapy and someone who honestly cares about you and your daughter will help.

Take Care,

AB

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

TFA and AB, so so sorry you've also endured this pain. I personally know the trauma and have experienced the jw cover-it-up routine.

HUGS to you and your children.

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

Difficult again to sleep this night. So much crying.

My abused daughter is suffering, her sister, her brother, her mother, myself.

I will keep you informed with details once my daughter will be completely out of danger.

Now I prefer for a while to be absent.

I am really sad now. But tomorrow, and all the next days till her full recovery I will see my daughter and tell her how much I love her.

Thank you again.

• rebel8
    rebel8

very sorry

• Bella15
    Bella15

So sorry. I went through that with my own niece. Abused during the same age by a JW woman. when she was able to tell me, I am her aunt, she ended up in a psychiatric hospital also due to the PTSD For a week. It took a few months for her to get stabilized. I will be praying for your loved one and you. If you need someone to talk to inbox me. Recovery period is hard, the grief they go through is intense but althouh it seems unbearable at times it will get better and the episodes of PTSD will be shorter. caregivers need to be very careful not to leave them alone. And be there to listen to everything they have to say ... all blocked memories come out like a tsunami to your frontal lobe and you need to be there like if you would be with someone giving birth ... all suppressed memories need to be processed - come to front of brain - to be able to heal. My niece was 18 when she told me. I am happy to report that at 23 now she is fine now.

i live in Houston, TX USA.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

There is no pain greater than the pain suffered by our children.

I am so sorry for the pain of your daughter and you.

• millie210
    millie210

My thoughts are with you and your family as you begin to heal, TheFadingAlbatross.

Please let us know how you are doing in the days to come.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

I'm so sorry:(

You are doing the right thing, continue to surround her with love and support and please do something I didn't when my daughter told us of her abuse. Don't allow her to speak with the elders, leave it to the proper legal authorities when she is ready. The elders will only make it worse with their questioning and most likely it will be for nothing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit