My own daughter has much suffered; she will get justice in due time.

by TheFadingAlbatros 59 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• J-DUBBED
    J-DUBBED

Don't allow her to speak with the elders, leave it to the proper legal authorities when she is ready. The elders will only make it worse with their questioning and most likely it will be for nothing.

Those J-Dub Club pricks seem to think they are "above the law". They think they have "Control" over everyone and everything.

They need to be stopped and put in their place.

I was brought up Roman Catholic. I don't go to church every Sunday like most others do. It's not a "Rule" that you must go or you'll be punished. They have no control on me. I'm not required to pull people in. I can't imagine that could ever be legally possible to even be happening. I had no idea crap like this could take place in the J-Dub Club. I was brought up to keep away from the J-Dubs and do not talk to them or let them in the house and don't take their papers. After doing a lot of research since our son was taken in to the J-Dub Club...................I can see why my dad was firm on his beliefs to "Stay away from them".

• smiddy
    smiddy

I`m just so sorry for you and your daughter .

I hope that the more victims who come forward and prosecute the individuals concerned and also prosecute the G.B. for their policys that allow these crimes to be comitted ,dont settle for out of court payments with a gag order in place.

That is a way out for the society , a loophole where they admit no liability and the victim must keep their mouth shut .

A good reason why Candace Conti needs to be applauded for her stand against the WTB&TS .

smiddy

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I'm so sorry for your daughter and all of you in your family. It's much more common than people realize -- and it's often people we trust who betray that trust. Your daughter will get better, and I hope you pursue those people with all the legal force available to you.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Love to you and your daughter, may she get all the love and help she needs.

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

Thanks to everyone for your kind comments. I really need them. I have visited my daughter today. She has been brought to another section of her psychiatric Clinic, so that she can receive a treatment corresponding to her situation.

She was like a sleeping doll, with her eyes closed, so that we cannot see the suffering inside of her innocent soul. Such a nice beloved daughter, with both Indian and European blood running in her veins, giving to her such a princess appearence. Now you know a little more. I have made you a gift because of your such nice comments.

She is not baptized as a JW. Her mother is an active JW. I am completely fading since a few years. I love may wife and she loves me. My daughter was attending partly meetings before her mental breakdown. But do not worry everything concerning her recovery will be done only inside our family circle and with the help of her psychiatric clinic, without any WT interfering.

My wife told me that she cannot speak to her Indian family now about it, because some members would immediately go and kill the responsible persons during night time.

We do not want this to happen but my beloved son here in Europe wants that her beloved sister to be receiving a lawful justice in due time.

But before my daughter must recover her joy of living, the joy of a innocent princess.

Thanks again for reading and all the best for you all.

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

I told you : "My wife told me that she cannot speak to her Indian family now about it, because some members would immediately go and kill the responsible persons during night time."

And I want to add that she can't now even phone to India, because immediately every family member would perceive that there is too much suffering in her voice, even if my wife succeeds not to cry, what would be impossible to do now, so real is her suffering, as mine is.

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

This week end I will prepare a file with complete details regarding the period during which my daughter has been abused (persons implicated with their age, plan and pictures of the 2 floor house, periods when I was away from my family for professional reasons, and many other details) . These details will be useful for the psychiatrists responsible of my daughter in the clinic. In this way they will be able to have a better understanding of some realities by comparing my details with the ones they will get from my daughter.

Now I go to bed. I will tell you more in about 10 days.

Thanks for reading.

• whathappened
    whathappened

So sorry for the horrifying situation. We need to find a way of thoroughly exposing the Watchtower Society to the world for the hellhole it really is.

I hope your girl winot find a way to heal.

• Mum
    Mum

There are no words to describe how despicable this situation is. My heart goes out to your daughter and all who care about her. I hope no one is telling her that she will "never" be normal again. She needs hope and strength. I pray that she gets through this and is able to build a good life for herself.

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

Wathappened said: "So sorry for the horrifying situation. We need to find a way of thoroughly exposing the Watchtower Society to the world for the hellhole it really is."

It is not the JW organization that has organized these repeated sexual abuses of my daughter. What has happened shows that some persons belonging to the JW organization are acting the same bad way as some people belonging or not belonging to other organizations.

We will handle the medical situation inside the family circle and with the help of the staff of the psychiatric clinic. And it is only once my daughter will be cured of her mental distress that we will see inside the family circle and with the help of competent legal authorities what must be done so that the abusers receive a legal sentence for sexual abuse and so that my daughter get justice in due time.

The JW organization will not be able to hide anything to the competent legal authorities. As I told before there are three abusers, two active JWs and one family "friend". All three in due time will have to face the legal authorities in the countries where they are now residing.

Thanks again for reading.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit