My own daughter has much suffered; she will get justice in due time.

by TheFadingAlbatros 59 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

Just learned today direct from my beloved daughter that she has been abused between 5 and 12 years old by 2 brothers (her own cousins) and 1 family "friend". She has attempted suicide a few days ago. Luckily she is living and she is not physically injured. Only now that she is becoming a wife she is feeling very very much uncomfortable with what has happened to her own body. Her life has become now like a nightmare. Fortunatley she is in good hands in a special psychiatric clinic and she has family visit every day. Top priority is to bring her in a satisfying mental level again. Only then we will not hesitate to denounce the 3 culprits to the police in two different countries, without any hesitation. Advice from elders will not be sought. All my family want full justice in due time.

I could never imagine before this kind of could touch my own family. Now I know it can touch every family. My own daughter has much suffered, but she will get justice in due time.

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

when I say she has been abused between 5 an 12 years old by 2 brothers, please read 2 JWs.

• Giordano
    Giordano

So sorry this happened to her ...hope she will get the help she needs.....and justice.

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

Can you imagine my sadness ? It is to much.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Will the police investigate in the two countries you mentioned?

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

Very difficult for me to sleep now. But real justice will be done.

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

Giordano said : "Will the police investigate in the two countries you mentioned?"

It should not be a real problem, but as I told before : Top priority is to bring my daughter in a satisfying mental level again.

• J-DUBBED
    J-DUBBED

Yes, hopefully your daughter gets the help she needs to clear her mind(if that is even possible). "Worldly" people should take these bastards behind King Dumb Hole and really make them PAY for their sins.

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

If I had read such a topic before, it would have looked a bit unrealistic to me. But now that I am fully concerned, the reality has hit head-on into me. Life is sometime more cruel that we can imagine.

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

J-Dubbe said :Yes, hopefully your daughter gets the help she needs to clear her mind(if that is even possible)."

I will visit her every day till full recovery and realize more than ever that we need competent "worldly" people to repar the damage some crazy JWs may do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit