My own daughter has much suffered; she will get justice in due time.

by TheFadingAlbatros 59 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• zeb
    zeb

My heart goes out to you. Dont leave it too long perhaps the medical reports would be useful to the Police.

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

In fact after reconsidering some details now I can say that there is only one pedophile involved in the 7 years of abuse of my younger daughter. This only one pedophile is the so-called friend of the family.

What the pedophile has done to my younger daughter has put her during infancy in such a mental confusion, that she was not not able at that time to refuse the depraved fondles of two Indian family members (cousins). The two cousins are not pedophiles, but anyway they are both sexual perverts.

Now I know that before the pedophile abused my younger daughter he has already abused a young girl during 3 years. This young girl is my elder daughter who is 6 years older than my younger daughter. She told me about it for the first time the day before yesterday.

My elder daughter has been abused in India by the pedophile from 1998 to 2001, from her age of 8 to her age of 11, and my younger daughter has been abused by the same pedophile from 2001 to 2008, from her age of 5 to her age of 12. In 2009 we left India to establish ourselves in Europe. The pedophile was gone. But at that time both my wife and myself were sure he is a upright family friend.

My younger daughter, the one who has done a suicide attempt last monday has not been violated or sodomised, neither by the pedophile nor by her cousins. The pedophile has tried once to have a fellation from my younger daughter : he pulled her by the arm in the bathrom on the ground floor (four bathrooms in the big house) but luckily she succeeded to escape before and she took refuge in the front yard of the house and placed herself under the protection of our guard dog. The dog was hating the pedophile. Dogs can feel when something is wrong. Unfortuntely my wife and my self we could not at that time.

My elder daughter who told me for the first time the day before yesterday about the pedophile abuse she has suffered during 3 years, told me that after the pedophile abuse a cousin of our Indian family has done something with her ( not the same cousin as the two cousins above mentioned). But she does not want to give me any details, as she told me that it took her 13 years of personal praying with Jehovah, from 2002 to 2014 to feel well mentally now. Now she is married and told everything about the abuse to her husband before marriage. She told me that now she does not want anymore to speak about what se has suffered and she will not allow anybody to open an old wound now.

My younger daughter is in full mental confusion now after her suicide attempt. In the psychiatric clinic the staff is taking care so that she does no attempt suicide again. She is receiving special treatment and nobody except family members are allowed to visit her. But I am sure that she will recover but it will take time. Personally I visit her every day by bus and train.

My wife, our elder daughter, my son (first marriage) and my self, we all four hope that the cruelty of the situation we have to face day and night will not drive us insane. We all four want to remain strong, to be able to help my younger daughter in cooperation with the staff of the clinic, till she will be allowed to leave the clinic to come back home.

Thanks again for reading, for your comments and your messages.

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

My daughter is much better today. This night I will sleep "sur mes deux oreilles" (on both ears), the first time since many nights and days of huge anxiety.

I am very grateful to the staff of her psychiatric clinic, for their wonderful skills.

I'll tell you more about my daughter later. Today she was looking at me with her magic gaze of an indo-european princess. Such a hapiness ! The value of true innocent children has no price.

Thanks for reading.

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

Her schoolmates have sent her a huge poster with colorful drawings and well written encouragement's words. She was so happy, Life is nice. Children are the best gift we have.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

I'm glad your daughter is feeling better today. How wonderful that she has so many friends who care.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

TheFadingAlbatros said, "I could never imagine before this kind of could touch my own family."

Why not? Did you see yourself as superior to the other members of the congregation, or did you feel you had an "extra" guardian angel assigned to you?

Or was it simply that you KNEW you were meeting all the requirements and were confident of Jah's protection, while none of us can be really sure how our neighbor might be acting "in secret" or harboring in their heart?

I'm sorry your daughter had this experience and I hope she can learn that SHE has no guilt in this matter and her value as a human being is not diminished.

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

Nathan Natas said:theFadingAlbatros said, "I could never imagine before this kind of could touch my own family." Did you see yourself as superior to the other members of the congregation ? I'm sorry your daughter had this experience and I hope she can learn that SHE has no guilt in this matter and her value as a human being is not diminished.

When I told ""I could never imagine before this kind of could touch my own family." I just wanted to speak of my huge surprise, but I have never had the slightest feeling that my daughter is diminished.

Regarding my position towards the other members of the congregation how could I feel myself superior to them ? I do not belong anymore to the JW congregation since many years. My fading and my inactivity are both 100 %. I do not trust anymore in the religious organization directed by the 7 manipulators forming the GB in USA.

In my point a view I am not anymore a member of the congregation. I have to fade for family reasons.

Nathan Natas, now what I need is comfort, not your criticism.Thanks.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

There there dearie, you're a wonderful person and can't be faulted for wanting a bit of attention after all your daughter has been through. Verily I tell you today you will be with me in paradise. Please tell us more about how much you've suffered.

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

When the innocence of your children is not respected, it is like a knife somebody is stabing in your heart. I have seen my daughter today, like everyday, and the chief, a doctor and a nurse of her psychiatric clinic gave me useful information about her. I am sure my daughter will manage to get out in due time of that difficult mental situation.

Two elders already knew about the abuses she suffered two years ago, but they have not told me anything about it, because I am inactive since three years. Wretched sheperds !

As my daughter is major now, she will be competent to register a judicial complaint against her abusers. She promised me she will do it. Among her three agressors there are two JWs. Be sure I will take care that the elders of her congregation will not be able to jump over the laws of Ceasar and that the abusers will be punished.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

In Münchausen syndrome by proxy, an adult caregiver (typically the mother) uses the abuse or suffering of the child in order to gain attention for herself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit