My own daughter has much suffered; she will get justice in due time.

by TheFadingAlbatros 59 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• lurkernomore
    lurkernomore
    Sounds to me like someone's had another shot of 'I'm a massive prick' this evening!
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

Nathan Natas, why are you being such an unempathetic asshole?

TFA, I'm sorry you're dealing with this, but I'm glad your daughter is improved. Try to ignore the insensitive comments of NN. What a jerk.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Oubliette and Lurkernomore:

Unlike you, I feel no obligation to be an empathetic asshole for every whining victim who comes down the pike.

Do not be distressed, there are MORE THAN ENOUGH undiscriminating empathetic assholes available here to provide support for each of the neurotic head-cases who sign on here seeking attention for how THEY were victimized (even if the victimization was BY PROXY, as in "my poor dear daughter..." or "I knew someone who heard of someone who had a friend that...")

I should be celebrating!  After upteen years of treading muck in this quicksand trap that is "the JW experience," I find myself at the shallow end of the swamp where I can extract myself and MOVE ON to wherever "ON" is.

Over the past decade-plus I've wondered sometimes why people would up and leave, never to return.  It has taken me that long to get a belly-full of the self interested phonies who show up from time to time seeking not healing, but ATTENTION.  I'm sorry; when I was "in" I had NO SYMPATHY for the whining crybabies who were always "being stumbled" as a way of controlling others, and I'm far less tolerant of this crap behavior now, so I CALL IT AS I SEE IT - and I will not hesitate to point out that I have been shown to be correct in my appraisals more often than I have been wrong.

So put it in your hat and sit on it, you of the bleeding-hearts club!  Keep your simple-minded "church-lady" sensitivity in your purse!

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

Very good news. My daughter is much, much, much better now. She is living now with me. I am so happy !!! Life is nice !!!. Recently I have officially dissociated myself from the JW org. Now I do not feel anymore like a fading Albatross but like a unfettered Albatross, like a bird flying now over oceans of freedom. It took time after many decades to take the decision to dissociate myself from the JW cult, But luckily every good thing is coming in due time. And in due time too my daughter will apply, with the help of my son, to a competent and authorized judicial department of my counry to have her abusers to pay for their crime against her innocent childhood. Life is nice for those who are not afraid to fight for real justice, the kind of justice you will never get if you are still enslaved out of fear to seven GB members, "eders" and other WT henchman.

All the best for the kind readers of my say.

• sillygirlforgotpassword
    sillygirlforgotpassword

So glad to hear that your daughter is feeling better TFA. I've been reading your whole story with a mix of horror, sadness and pain for you. I have a personal attachment to your story, I will tell you why in a private messagse.

Take care,

Sillygirl

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

Hi sgforgotpassword,

When difficult and cruel times have knocked at your door, you may have the impression that your whole body is naked and lying on very cold snow. But once things have changed you have lost the impression that one day it was freezing cold. Why so ? Because once things have changed for better you feel like a bear with a nice fur and even if the cruel past remains in your memory it does not affect you anymore. Just have a look at the image with the polar bear lying on the snow and you will understand what I mean. All the best for you and please take care. Thanks for reading.

• sillygirlforgotpassword
    sillygirlforgotpassword

You have a rare optimism for the problems life brings TFA, your daughter will benefit much from it :)

Hope you've been able to have a look at my PM

Sillygirl

• flipper
    flipper
    THEFADINGALBATROSS- I'm very happy to hear that your daughter is doing so much better. That's great news. And that she's living with you now. Great for both of you. I do hope you and her receive justice in the courts of law where you live and the perpetrators are punished accordingly and you can live your life in peace from here on out. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper
  • TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros
    Thank you sgforgotpassword and flipper for your kind PM and comments.
  • JustMe2
    JustMe2
    I'm so happy things are looking up for you and your daughter and hope things continue to go well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit