My own daughter has much suffered; she will get justice in due time.

by TheFadingAlbatros 59 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Miss Fitt
    Miss Fitt

So sorry for the pain you are all going through. I hope your daughter makes a good recovery.

• Jeannette
    Jeannette

Very, very sorry.

• mauiboy
    mauiboy

My heart goes out to you, your family and especially your daughter.

While you support her, don't delay too long in going to the authorities. The longer you wait, the more possiblity of further abuse to other children.

Take our love and find strength.

• flipper
    flipper

THEFADINGALBATROS- I'm deeply sorry that your daughter is suffering this disgusting atrocity. Our hearts go out to you my friend. I do hope that you can receive justice against the child molesters that have committed these crimes against your daughter.

It's true that other people in other organizations besides Jehovah's Witnesses abuse children sexually but the WT Society DOES try to cover up these abuses when a JW member, especially an elder or person in position of power is the abuser. As you stated the JW organization has NOT " organized these repeated sexual abuses of my daughter ". Yes, I agree- however - don't be surprised if the attorneys representing these JW child molesters try to get these molesters off or try to deny, deny the allegations.

Your statement, " The JW organization will not be able to hide anything to the competent legal authorities ". I hope that is true. But don't be shocked if the JW or WT representatives TRY to hide these abuses from the authorities. Because right now as I'm writing this there are hundreds of cases going on worldwide against the WT Society because they are doing the very thing you say they won't do- they are trying to hide criminal child abuse within their organization from being exposed and coming out ! So keep your eyes and ears open ! Fight for justice and fight for your daughter by putting these criminal child molesters where they belong- behind bars so they cannot hurt any more children. Good luck to you, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

My daughter is a bit better today. I could see through her open eyes all the charm of her innocence. A real friend of my daughter, a young JW girl, is paying her a visit every day, not for indoctrinating her, but just to make her happy and make her smile thanks to her real love. Not so many JWs can succeed in doing it. But there are exceptions. Real love can be found among every organization.

flipper said : "But don't be shocked if the JW or WT representatives TRY to hide these abuses from the authorities." I tell you now that they will not be able to do it, because the hardships I have already suffered in my life have made me understand what real justice is.

Life is sometimes very cruel but nevertheless always a gift a God. Please do not forget it. Thanks for your nice comments.

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

Mauiboy said : "Take our love and find strength."

I have never imagined before that life can be so cruel. With the passing days it's becoming more and more difficult for my wife and myself to live with the sadness of what has happened to my daughter.

More than ever we need to take your love and find strength. Thank you.

• JustMe2
  • TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

I will contact tomorrow the "Bodily and Sexual Department of the Judicial Police" in my country in Europe to inform them of what has happened to my daughter. They will open a file, and then in due time they will make the necessary investigations and inform the Indian authorities and those of another country about the different repeated abuses. I want the abusers of my daughter to face justice. Prison or hanging ? Indian government will decide.

My daughter is a bit better but it will take time to get her out of the diffcult situation she is facing now. (one, two months, or more ?)

Life is sometimes very very cruel but it is worth to fight for justice if you love your children.

Thanks for reading.

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

Thank you so much JustMe2 for your kind message.

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

In my prvious post I said : I will contact tomorrow the "Bodily and Sexual Department of the Judicial Police"

Please read : I will contact tomorrow the "Bodily and Sexual Integrity Department of the Judicial Police"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit