New Star Wars movie trailer

by poopsiecakes 61 Replies latest social entertainment

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

It's ok to make tons of assumptions based on a 60 second trailer, Morpheus. We're all doing that. I'm assuming it's going to be fun and entertaining, like many other movies, and I'm excited about this one because it brings back happy memories of falling in love with the franchise when it was new. You're assuming it's going to stink based on the last few movies and because you don't like the director. Fair enough, but please do me a favor and don't insult people who are looking forward to it.

For anyone who hasn't seen the trailer yet, I saw it here http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2488496/ under videos. Enjoy!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Also, that's not a hilt guard, but a found, ancient lightsaber that needed to "exhaust" some of the enegy that the blade produced.

Interesting. . . I thought that looked a bit exhaust-y.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

After the last three train wrecks we finally have a "new hope".

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Did anyone see the Big Bang Theory episode where Sheldon hung out with James Earl Jones for an evening? Hilarious!

• cantleave
  • cantleave
    cantleave

double post

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

poopsie dear, i like JJ. What he did with star trek was fabulouS :) dont let your internal fan girl interfere with the logic of what i presented

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

dont let your internal fan girl interfere with the logic of what i presented

Lol you're cute. Just please don't present your opinions as fact.

...gotta love geek passion

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

All I can say is happy, happy, happy about the new star wars movie. My wife and I just got done watching the last 6 star war movies and are looking forward to the 7th one. You are right after the empire strike back movie I to was afraid that the Big A would come before the Jedi movie. LOL Now I guess I will get to see all the rest of them before I die. Still Totally ADD

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

cantleave, that lego shit is GOLD!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit