New Star Wars movie trailer

by poopsiecakes 61 Replies latest social entertainment

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

poopsiecakes may the force be with you as you enjoy watching all the Star Wars movies. Still Totally ADD

• out4good4
    out4good4

JJ Abrams did well with Star Trek, I suspect he'll do the same with this

You have got to be kidding. J.J. Abrams have wrecked Star Trek beyond repaid.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Lady boners aside, I hope it's better than the prequels. I am a pretty fair movie critic and I must say GOTG kicked ass.

DD

• Twitch
    Twitch

You have got to be kidding. J.J. Abrams have wrecked Star Trek beyond repaid.

Good. Star Trek had run it's course, was tired and boring and needed (another) reinvention.

• DJS
    DJS

It would help if you would frame an opinion as an opinion. From Wiki:

Star Trek - JJ Abrams: was released in the United States and Canada on May 8, 2009, to positive reviews. Critics praised the character development as well as the storyline in the film. Star Trek became a box office success, grossing over $385.7 million worldwide. It was nominated for several awards, including four Academy Awards at the 82nd Academy Awards, ultimately winning in the category for Best Makeup, making it the first Star Trek film to win an Academy Award.

Into Darkness - JJ Abrams: was a critical success, and its gross earnings of over $467 million worldwide made it the highest-grossing entry in the Star Trek franchise.

The world apparently disagrees with you. And so do I.

• adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge

Episode 1 was horrible but 2 & 3 were tolerable. Perhaps 20 years from now they will remake those 3

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Sorry for being dense but what is GOTG

• kairos
    kairos

I think we can pretty much assume that the effects and entertainment factor will be great.

The story? We'll have to see.

I only risk personal health in a movie theater on special occasions.

This will be one of those times, as were the JJ Star Trek offerings and last week, "Interstellar".

Also, "Jar Jar Abrams" made me laugh...

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I think JJ's alternate timeline was genius. The GB must have loved the movie, because they have also created an alternate universe. They shit-canned CTR and the Apostles as the FDS, thereby creating a whole new alternate reality for JWs. EFFING GENIUS.... DD

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

They will also be releasing stand alone movies in addition to the trilogy. From what I heard they might do a Boba Fett movie, a young Han Solo movie, and the untold story of Jar Jar's love affair with Queen Amidala called "50 Shades of Binks"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit