New Star Wars movie trailer

by poopsiecakes 61 Replies latest social entertainment

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Morpheus, GOTG = Guardians of the Galaxy.

Jar Jar's love affair with Queen Amidala called "50 Shades of Binks"

• Caedes
    Caedes

I want more geekery! I really enjoyed the trailer and I am looking forward to the new trilogy. I preferred the first of JJ Abram's star trek films.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Best spot for geekery: http://www.thinkgeek.com/

I have more stuff from that site than I care to admit...

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Looks really good from the trailer, Star Wars meets Lord of the Rings.

I visited the beautiful villa on lake Como, Italy where Padme and Anakin got married. Didn't go to Italy especially for that, it's just a beautiful spot. I'm not that geeky :)

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

I always like reading darth vaders comments on facebook. he started a discussion with the following earlier today:

Great to read your thoughts about the new Star Wars Episode VII teaser trailer. Why was the force asleep? What is going on with that lightsaber cross-guard and who is that wielding it? How practical is that ball droid? Does Han get better reception with the new dish?

Whether you loved the trailer or hated it, it's Star Wars and that can only be a good thing

Keep debating, keep it clean, and MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU - end quote

i see he shares some of my reservations which makes him extra kick ass IMHO

• Twitch
    Twitch

I always like reading darth vaders comments on facebook

Not familiar with his written work. I did follow God for awhile; he was amusing but not as much as Satan, who had a flair for satire. Both are still liked now and then.

With respect to the OP, it is a shame that the actor behind Wedge Antilles chose to opt out of the latest. It would've been very cool but alas, not to be.

Maybe there'll be a cantina scene with some vaguely familiar if not more wizened denizens, sitting in darker corners perhaps, drinking the same drinks, wearing larger bandoliers. The same band is playing but the tempo is slower and they're more lounge jazz now. The lead clarinetsynth left the group over creative differences and was replaced by a whiz kid from Anchorhead. The bartender was assaulted by a drunken Sebulba over a tab dispute and now has a limp and a steel jaw. Droids are now served due to changes in societal values and equality.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Yea dave prowse (darth vader) is active on FB. Hes worth following for star fans :)

• Twitch
    Twitch

Ahh, yes, I recall some of his private behind the scenes SW photos being posted awhile back but I think that was on Twitter

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Prob the same stuff

• Twitch
    Twitch

Actually, come to think of it, it was photos from Peter Mayhew's private cache, not David Prowse's. My bad. Cool stuff tho

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit