Another subliminal picture in the WT!!!!

by DATA-DOG 103 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

lol, this is cracking me up guys, I though I was the only one that saw weird stuff everyplace.

now i dont feel so bad when i look up in the clouds and see angelfish swords and dragons [which i actually got photos of]

and people tell me they cant see it.

i thought i saw an image in a magazine a few months ago, the one photo where the family is in the basement and the little girl is looking at the reader

there is a luggage type bag on the floor with a strange symbol on it but you go to use a magnifying glass.

youd think by now they would know were on to them

• sparky1
    sparky1

The big toe on Adams right foot looks like a large flaccid penis!

(I don't think I got enough sleep last night,yikes!)

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

It's a particularly obvious one, IMO. It can't be a mistake or bad artwork. There is absolutely no way to draw a leather skirt that badly. There are even 2 horns. You can even see the spiraling on the horns.

I would trace it, and repost it if I could.

DD

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

All I see is really bad fashion.

Those animal skins are so B.C.E.

• Island Man
    Island Man

"It's called Pareidolia: Seeing Faces in Unusual Places"

I double - no, triple - second that! You guys are letting your imaginations get the better of you. A person can take just about any bit of art and spot unintentional "subliminal" images in them if that's what he's looking for.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

I didn't see a wedding ring on Eve's hand nor a pinky ring on Adam's hand. No wonder god punished them!

just sayin!

eyeuse2badub

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

My PC only shows the pic from Darth Frosty. To be honest I can't see anything apart from the usual propaganda art from the WBT$. Can someone draw over the pic to high light the goats or waldo?

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

No offense, but this is sad, and makes me shake my head sadly.

• jonza
    jonza

omg I see it! it is clear now, I'll outline it and post it in a few minutes

• jonza

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit