Another subliminal picture in the WT!!!!

by DATA-DOG 103 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Magnum
    Magnum

OK, couldn't see it yesterday, but it just jumped out at me. I think I see what DD's referring to. The eye is the darker spot just above and to the left of Adam's heel. The top of the head is at Adam's heel and the nose is pointing toward Adam's elbow. I see it very clearly.

I'm not saying it's intentional, but I'm open to the possibility that it is. And to all the lurkers, I'm level-headed and reasonable and educated, and I have a healthy dose of skepticism. But I will remain open. Why is it so hard to believe that some rogue in the art department might be just playing around?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

OC, check out the original photo from the WT. Then look at this:

http://postimg.org/image/yfs84pjsz/

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Thank you, Magnum. I'm not making it up.

DD

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

This is worse than I thought.

Just a little food for thought: Does the JW religion attract people who are prone to conspiratorial thinking? Does it actually encourage paranoia through its teachings about a world controlled by Satan and secretly infested with demons, and the future Great Tribulation?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The "nose" is facing downward towards Adam's heel.

Apog, just look at it. I'm not saying anything supernatural is going on. You don't have to be such a douche-bag.

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Saying that I, a born-in, became a dub because I lean towards conspiracies is watchtarded. I guess as an embryo I liked conspiracy theories....

DD

• Magnum
    Magnum

Apog, I haven't really noticed any indication that anybody believes there is some kind of conspiracy. If there are any hidden images in Watchtower publications, they could simply be attributed to some pimply-faced assistant who is bored. It's not impossible that a person could hide images in artwork. You know, some elders take little girls in dark places and molest them. Do you believe that? If that can happen, isn't it possible that an individual could, for whatever reason, hide an image in Watchtower art? Again, I'm not saying that any of the so-called hidden images are actually such, but I won't completely rule it out. Stranger things have happened.

By the way, DD, I'm seeing a different one. Try to find the one I described. It looks like a real goat - not a stylized version.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

I don't rule out the possibility of someone having once hidden an image in some artwork for mischief, but it's unlikely. These aren't young mischievous brothers doing the paintings, they're generally older, trusted brothers who take their work seriously.

Apog, I haven't really noticed any indication that anybody believes there is some kind of conspiracy.

You must not have read the post on the top of this very page then. This pareidolic bullshit does lead directly into the notion that the WT is trying to program people with images, and you guys can't even agree what you are seeing. I'm embarrassed to be on this forum right now and will absolutely speak out when I see this foolishness, regardless of what you guys feel about it.

• Listener
    Listener

The picture itself is pretty gloomy and overexagerated. There are two huge spikey and thorny weeds at the very front and on each side of the picture. It's not likely that you would see this scenery anywhere, it is unrealistic. There is no reason why they wouldn't add a few subliminal pictures in it as well.

• DeetsMagill
    DeetsMagill

hmmm....I didn't see the goathead. I DID see Kim Kardashians huge bottom. (it really IS everywhere) I saw a bowling pin, a weird spider, the letter "D" (for "Devil" probably, or maybe "Dumb") a piece of toast without any Jesus or Mary on it, the Mormon Tabenacle Choir, and a red skittle.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit