Another subliminal picture in the WT!!!!

by DATA-DOG 103 Replies latest watchtower bible

• never a jw
    never a jw

I see a bunch of people wasting their time and making me waste time. Oh well, it's entertaining too

• sir82
    sir82

Sometimes these "subliminal pictures" images are pretty convincing, but this one seems kind of weak. Just my 2 cents.

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

....and I see a black skull just above his left heel....as well as the other images already mentioned..

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

I know this makes me seem slow, but I have always wondered why weird religions are the only people to use such art. It is very unique to religions, this pseudo realistic, historical oil painting Style.

The answer is so dumb and so obvious..... There is zero evidence, there is zero to show. They can't talk of able dying and show a picture of Eden, or a grave site or a physical remain from Adam and Eve's belongings. when you have NO evidence, you either have no pictures or you paint them. They have no areas,no items, no remains, nothing..... Just some stories on some scrolls. The weird paintings are not optional, it's all they have.

Open up a textbook,see what pictures are used.

Ironically I can only think of one other genre that uses such pictures.......fairy tales and stories for children.

• snare&racket
  • HeyThere
    HeyThere

I see several...multiple faces, what looks like a lady bit on his tucked under foot, and Adams clothes have a goat head image. I haven't read other responses, I will mark what I see later if no one else sees them all. This is totally crazy!

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

For any believing Witnesses who are reading this, please don't think that this thread is representative of the entire ex-JW community. Please.

• Fencing
    Fencing

Yes, some people certainly don't help to dispell the WTBS's suggestion that people who leave are mentally diseased.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Btw....... i truly belle there is NO subliminal images, just poor artists and the odd possible artist adjustment for their own fun e.g. The songbook hand, the face in the dress Etc, there is nothing subliminal about a face in a dress, it's just dumb.

• Simon
    Simon

OrphanCrow: don't post obscene images, even if those are cropped elements of other pictures to make them appear obscene. Things are removed for a reason, take that as a hint. Reposting things will simply get your account removed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit